My car in GM High Tech Magazine

Sweet! Major congrats Scot! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy or a more bad ass car! Everything about your car deserves a feature. Again, congrats bro. I can't wait for the issue to come out. :cool:

Sweet! Major congrats Scot! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy or a more bad ass car! Everything about your car deserves a feature. Again, congrats bro. I can't wait for the issue to come out. :cool:
Thanks DJ,

When you get a chance give me a call, I have some prices for you!! ;)

Scot W.

How much will autographed copies be going for??????

Congrats Scott lota hard work pays off.

cant wait to pick up a copy.

I can only hope that once my car is done, it finds its way into a magazine like that one.

Brett,

I have a Bunch of ideas in my mind and all I do is save the for the next car, there is now doubt I will top this one in the future but this one for sure will be handed down to one of my sons.

Scot W.

I thought you were going to do some "changes" to the car Scott?:confused: Gonna keep it the same now that it's somewhat famous?

Congrats buddy!:biggrin:

Super cool ! Keep us updated ! Thats sooo awesome. ... btw... i want an autographed copy when it comes out =]

Coming from our other celeb. You did get a nice pic posted of your power tour girl.:cool: Scotts car is cool but getting your own pic is just as cool.:biggrin:

I thought you were going to do some "changes" to the car Scott?:confused: Gonna keep it the same now that it's somewhat famous?
NO! Research, research and parts gathering is the only thing i'm doing at this point.. Getting all my ducks in a row before I dive into things!

Scot W.