Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

jdsgnx

WE have done a great job in the past to get TAI going , so here we go again!!!!

The event is in North Caroline May 1st thru the 4, first 2 days are at Richard Clarks and the next 2 days are at Pedimont Dragway!!!!

Who want's to start the new year OFF with a BANG!!!!

1.JD
2.Blackgn1(Shane)

Who's NEXT!!!!

JD

I'm ready!!! I have the car running "right". New truck to pull the new trailer. I have no excuses. Just ready the hit the track.

Awesome!!!

SloGN says he has 4 locals ready to race so lets get ready to RUMBLE!!!!

JD

WE have done a great job in the past to get TAI going , so here we go again!!!!

The event is in North Caroline May 1st thru the 4, first 2 days are at Richard Clarks and the next 2 days are at Pedimont Dragway!!!!

Who want's to start the new year OFF with a BANG!!!!

1.JD
2.Blackgn1(Shane)
3.Patrick
4.Jim
5.Eric
6.Gary
7.Clint??????

Who's NEXT!!!!

JD

Is this open to newbies like me who want to meet other TR owners and learn as much as I can about my car to make it better???

Rob Zombie.

Is this open to newbies like me who want to meet other TR owners and learn as much as I can about my car to make it better???

Rob Zombie.[/quote

Sure is!!!!

I'll add ur name to the list!!!!

Thanks for joining in the FUN!!!

JD

I don't have to race my car do I??:D

You guys will kill me with your mega motors!!! :p

I really want to meet the people I talk to on the board and have helped me so far.

Rob Zombie.

BTW How far from columbia SC, is this good time??

You don't have to race, this is the racin section, the event is open to everyone and if you want to learn this is the place to be!!

and for what it's worth this is 1/8th mile racin, the fastest car doesn't always win!!! TRUST ME ON THAT!!!

but it is a fun class for all!!

Wed and Thur are amazing at Mr Clark's shop!!!!

Look forward to meeting YA!!!

JD

OK , so far this is a great start,let's keep it GOIN!!!!!

1.JD
2.Blackgn1(Shane)
3.Patrick
4.Jim
5.Eric
6.Gary
7.Clint??????

Look forward to meeting YA!!!

I'm looking forward to it also, I used to go to buick raceday at lebanon valley with my 68 GS 400 conv. when I lived in mass. near jack.

OK , so far this is a great start,let's keep it GOIN!!!!!

1.JD
2.Blackgn1(Shane)
3.Patrick
4.Jim
5.Eric
6.Gary
7.Clint??????

Sorry JD not me, would be embarrassing to kick ur ass at my own race, not very sportsman like so count me out

Not sure if my stage motor will be ready by the event:rolleyes: That's pretty much the only way my cars going to suck as much as JDs.

Please Clint bring the thunder, someone has to be keeping JD in check! :cool:

My wife's going to be 8+ months pregnant, my car will be ready but I'm sure I'll be remodeling an entire new wing onto the house the month before the third kid arrives. Sorry, but count me out :( The only racing I probably can do this year is locally for a couple hours at most.

My wife's going to be 8+ months pregnant, my car will be ready but I'm sure I'll be remodeling an entire new wing onto the house the month before the third kid arrives. Sorry, but count me out :( The only racing I probably can do this year is locally for a couple hours at most.
I might do what I can, see.... problem is I dont own JD style boost gauge. Unfortunately the numbers on mine only go to 30 so I couldnt loan him my gauge in case his was to go out. He does have a new thing in his car. Its a gigantice alarm clock to remind him when he needs to leave the starting line.... Its pretty neat because it actually watches the top bulb on the tree and as soon as it comes on, All the alarms go off so JDs brain actually has time to react, without it everyone gets a car on him right off the starting line....

And without that alarm clock there is a huge problem. He won't have that extra 1/8 to catch up!

Not sure if my stage motor will be ready by the event:rolleyes: That's pretty much the only way my cars going to suck as much as JDs.

Man Eric ur jumpin on the wagon hope it don't hurt to much when u get spanked!!!

Congrats again !!!

He's just scared !!!!!!!

I might do what I can, see.... problem is I dont own JD style boost gauge. Unfortunately the numbers on mine only go to 30 so I couldnt loan him my gauge in case his was to go out. He does have a new thing in his car. Its a gigantice alarm clock to remind him when he needs to leave the starting line.... Its pretty neat because it actually watches the top bulb on the tree and as soon as it comes on, All the alarms go off so JDs brain actually has time to react, without it everyone gets a car on him right off the starting line....

Ok that was funny!!!!

Not true but funny!!!!

JD