ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute!
I see two people in this picture who aren't smiling. I can't see their fun meters from this angle, but must guess that they were either late for first round or drove over their crank shafts on the way to the event. Other than THOSE TWO, it looks like you guys know how to have a good time. If you guys will have me, I'd be honored to sponsor next year's event too.

Note to self: Next year, need to step up the Thursday night bar tab to get everyone smiling.:D

Thanks for thinking of me. You guys made my day. Fun meter maxed...

Mike B.

When we can get the waitress to wear a fun meter we have to be doing something right ....:)

Big Thanks Mike. This was a blast.

Bryan

Mike, WE would be honored to have you sponsor again next year ! Maybe you can make the event and help us drink the first ( 2nd, 3rd...) round .

The fun meters are a big hit.

Bryan

The waffle house chick is fun metered.....

Attachments

• 1413550602773.jpg
    1413550602773.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 150
Congrats Brian! It was great meeting and seeing everyone. We are in the road back to Panama City. We had a blast and will be back!! Thanks to everyone for being so nice and a big thanks to Alky control and spoolfool., Julio and mike.

YES!

Fun meter on MAX.:D

Big congrats Brian.

Brian. The giant killer...

Thanks guys ! I only made it to the finals on a red light in the next lane. He had me beat bad.
All of the credit goes to Patrick and Richard Clark !
Had a blast.
Fun meter is maxed !!!

Bryan

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Couldn't of had a better time with all you ALKYHOLICS!!!!!!

Heading home to lick my wounds:(

Last thing Julio told me DONT RED LITE!!!!!

Wish I would of listened a little BETTER!!!!

But that's RACING!!!!

Talk to YOUALL real soon!!!

Congratulations Brian. You sure deserve it after all these years of bad luck. Now get the car home and park it until next year. :)

Here are the eliminations, round 1,. Bad video and towers are hard to see but better than nothing! This is JDs 6.09 run.

Last edited: