ROLL CALL 2014 TAI GS Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdsgnx

I know its early ......but will give you all some LAUGHS while we have to wait for October!!!!

As I see other Classes dicussing there rules......WE can start HAVIN SOME FUN!!!!!!

So who's gonna come an join in with the CRAZIEST BUNCH of racer's I know!!!!

1. JD

add your name when your ready!!!!

I like the fact we're taking roll call instead of voting on rules! :D I'm hoping to be there, but I'll be supporting a TSO guy and not racing myself.

I like the fact we're taking roll call instead of voting on rules! :D I'm hoping to be there, but I'll be supporting a TSO guy and not racing myself.

so maybe you can do some video taping for TAI???????

I am throwing my name in now even though the motor is not done ......

Bryan

LOL...thanks, I think...not much for prayers here...LMAO

Can you do me a favor in BG??? Let me know if both of my brake lights work.....

Bryan

U might ask Shane that question!!!!!

I'm sorry prayers r all I have for YA!!!

Ill take $20.00 on tree'ing your slow ASS!!

Bryan

U sure u want to give away money?????

Patrick says its like taking candy from a baby...

Bryan

I'm all in for that !!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry JD ..........There has already been two 9 second rides out of RC's shop...........There could be a third one........Just gotta perform a exorcism to get rid of the voodoo......

I'm all in for that !!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry JD ..........There has already been two 9 second rides out of RC's shop...........There could be a third one........Just gotta perform a exorcism to get rid of the voodoo......

Patrick, correct me if I am wrong but havent both of the engines that were built at Richards place run faster than JD???????

AMEN on getting the exorcism done !!!!!!

See you in a few days....

Bryan

Patrick, correct me if I am wrong but havent both of the engines that were built at Richards place run faster than JD???????

Bryan

Why yes they have been faster than JD..............................

Why yes they have been faster than JD..............................

Thanks, just wanted to clarify that.......

So in theory even though my motor isnt built yet, it is already faster than JD, Right? LMAO

Bryan

Bryan
B, I have a live chicken on standby. Lmk:artist: