Bowling Green 2015. BIG Thanks to our Sponsors !!!

Phoneguy

Cometic HG stress tester
Thank you to all of the vendors that supported our class!!!
We have a blast whether we win , lose or break....(ok, so we really dont have fun when we break)
Anyone that qualifies with a single run has the opportunity to win something in our class. This year Clint came up with a Poker-Run, this was open to anyone, not just TAI. All paid $20.00 to enter, 5 stops, 5 cards. Best hand won ALL of the cash, the winner was Kim ? who came in with 4 Queens !!!! At the time that we paid to enter we were given a raffle ticket, the first ticket drawn won a set of High Boost Wires from Shane( BlackGN1). The next ticket drawn won VIP entry into the TurboBuick.com Nationals held May 4-7 2016 in Burlington NC.
We held raffle drawings for all prizes except those donated specifically for the winner/runner up.
We pride ourselves on doing this as we as a class dont think that the class can grow if only the top 2 people get everything. Im sure there are those that think this is strange but I think we all believe it makes the class more fun.

Bryan

Thanks to Spoolfool - I won a one piece signed rear bumper filler! It's on display in my garage at the moment, I have to fit it and paint it cybergray this winter! Thanks to all the sponsors and racers - had a great time!

Team Englewood, we still go on red! For the record, there is no bear hunting in FL!

Ran a 10.7 off the trailer, then a 10.51, then 10.43. She was picking up easily, even in a headwind. Next year, HR rear bar, transbrake, XFI, 6768E DBB, and a PTC NLU. Going to have Don race port my GN1's....

Zip tie all your boost lines! I was missing one on my 3 bar map sensor. That blew off in qualifying on Saturday morning, hit 20+ psi on pump gas, popped, no smoke, all seemed fine at first, just made it down the track at part throttle. Zipped the line back on thinking all was ok. Unfortunately that was enough to tweak my head gasket. I didn't know it at the time, but should have called it. Log showed 14.5 degrees of knock and 15+ on the wideband. I made it through 2 TAI rounds and a bye in THS. Then I lined up against DDay in THS and blew the gasket coasting to a 10.6 when I turned up the boost. Had I not broke I would have faced JD in the next round of TAI. My entire radiator was empty. Oil is a milkshake. Changed the oil, got it off the trailer back home and in the garage to begin the fun.

So sorry to hear Jim sounds like ur getting her READY FOR SOME SERIOUS RACING!!

I'm going to put a 5 bar AEM screw in MAP sensor in my manifold... No more line to blow off...

5 bar huh.... just like your sister JD gonna do. Imagine that. JD already uses a diesel boost gauge

I have logs that show I launch and hit 31 psi and flat line, as the 3 bar doesn't read higher on my powerlogger. Just blows through my converter and didn't put the power to the ground. Next time...