Reynolds.. TSM Roll Call

Well guys we are out. Phil and I were bringing Steve's Car. Just not going to work out for us. Good luck to all. Wish we could be there. Have fun, post updates.

All this talk about 109s going in the 8s has me scared! I'm just hoping I can back up my 9.50 @ 116 pass! :cool:

..cold weather and big boost attempting to go 8's with a 109 block..does anyone have a bucket and a shovel for the pieces of motor scattered all over the track?!?:tongue: :biggrin:

i think cliff carrys these items in his trunk for weight:biggrin:

D Cruz
J White
D Kereny
T Coallil.... Toni..
Cliff
S Hayes
A Calcote???

Only 7?

I hope the turbo plug and rings make it there in time. :)

Also, just wanted some clarification as I dont see it posted anywhere... but ALL TSM Qualifying and eliminations will be on SAT just like at the Midwest Challange right?

I see that sat night the track is open to the public at 5pm.... must mave lights? Might there be some night time gudge action? (or a series of buicks resetting 109 block records all night? lol)

If Jack has followed through, the turbo plug and rings should have been sent to Jim Carswell who will be administering the event.

Hey im here if someone needs some help with there car . We had some bad luck with Roys truck getting stolen days before the event . I will be at the track pitted with Jeff Rodick with his Tsm car .

Hey im here if someone needs some help with there car . We had some bad luck with Roys truck getting stolen days before the event . I will be at the track pitted with Jeff Rodick with his Tsm car .

I am so sorry to hear about Roy.
This year has been tough.:(
He is way too nice to deserve all that!

Good luck to everybody in Reynolds. I wish i could make it. I hope some records are set so i got something to work for next year. Cliff, Sam don't think because don't have the fastest car you can't win. Laz sorry to hear about Roy's truck. I hope they didn't get his race car.

Thanks Steve it was just the truck thank god im sure some personal records and new track records will fall it was 41 degrees tonight at the track .

Thanks Steve it was just the truck thank god im sure some personal records and new track records will fall it was 41 degrees tonight at the track .
Where are you Laz? Im crashed out at the Hotel in Fort Valley