Reynolds.. TSM Roll Call

Laz sorry to hear about Roy's truck . We hope to see you guy's at bg next year. We are changing it up hopefully give you something a little faster to tune.:D Steve I had a pep talk with cliff and Sam called but we did not get to talk. I am going to call him today and give him a pep talk. :D

Laz sorry to hear about Roy's truck . We hope to see you guy's at bg next year. We are changing it up hopefully give you something a little faster to tune.:D Steve I had a pep talk with cliff and Sam called but we did not get to talk. I am going to call him today and give him a pep talk. :D

I hid the "kit" right where you told me ;)

Im at the holiday inn in perry you guys are gonna have to wait till tomorow for the showdown ,looks like Kerney and Don Cruz are the favorites ,i didnt see Jason make a good run but those missisippi boys and the Hartline camp where cooking some awesome steaks thanks guys .

Sorry to hear about Roy's truck.:( :mad: Good luck to all those that made the trip and hopefully we see some records broken!

Im at the holiday inn in perry you guys are gonna have to wait till tomorow for the showdown ,looks like Kerney and Don Cruz are the favorites ,i didnt see Jason make a good run but those missisippi boys and the Hartline camp where cooking some awesome steaks thanks guys .

I talked to Jason last night He said there were lot's of extra steaks. Did Sam and Toni get there rear end fixed?

I see your online Cliff did you make it?

Well we arrived at Silver Dollar at 7:45am, gate opened at 8, pier tech and weigh in at 10 followed by round 1 qualifying. I believe over 50% of the TSM field broke either in testing yesterday or in qualifying today (including myself)rendering them unable to show up to race round #1 eliminations.

I got to put a few names with faces today, but don't yet know who everyone is so I'll let someone who is more knowledgeable of the cars in the field give the play by play, but I can say I did see a 9.00 and a 9.02 in round 1 qualifying. :eek:

I ran a 9.8X off the trailer with some major boost drop issues in qualifying round 1, and think I might have had them figured out for round #2, but my driveshaft had other plans this weekend and decided to take itself out of competition at the line.

Thank you for the tow back to the trailer Richie!

Cliff,

Sorry about the bad luck.
With everyone set of kill there is bound to be carnage!!!

Dunno if there are any other threads with updates.... but Sully took TSM after Jason White was a little slow staging... and got DQ'd for the 7 sec meltdown rule... they ran anyway.... and Jason won... but ... the points went to Sully.... Someone said Jason still had enough points to claim the championship. Congrats to him.....

It was great getting to see everyone. The cars are getting faster all the time...

Kerney qualified #1 with a 9.00 and Cruz Missle was # 2 with a 9.02 I believe....

The elusive 8 sec pass will have to wait til next year..... :cool:

Congrats to all! Sounds like a great event... 9.00 and 9.02, that is getting it done!:cool:

I talked to Jason last night He said there were lot's of extra steaks. Did Sam and Toni get there rear end fixed?
Yeah they got it together with help from Otto and others but then the trans locked up. It must have happened when the rear end went.

Very impressive car!!!

Scot W.

First off I would like to say congrats to Sully and Jason on jobs well done. They were gentleman and gave the folks a race even after the foul issue. Congrats also go to Dick K. (9.005) and Don C. (9.02) for their record runs. Watch carefully as next year proves to be one that will go down in the record books. I remember not to many years ago there were allot of sceptics that stated that what these guys and gal :)D ) are doing wasn't possible. This will soon be a milestone that will take something spectacular to surpass.

I would also like to thank Adam C. for the great steaks and pork tenderloin. Anyone who hasn't had one of this guys tenderloins or steaks is truly missing out. Other props go out to the Hartline crew, The Kerneys, The Gallina's, Len Freeman, Jan, James, Scott W., LAZ, Jim Rodgers, J.D., Mr. Littlejohn and all the Ole Miss boys for the booze and entertainment. Ya'll are too d*mn funny, A$$ smakin the car was a riot. Only in the South. ;)

As always Odell was there. That guy is a trip and no one can ever accuse him of not being a harcore TB racer. Big up's to Otto and the rest who thrashed to help get that rear end fixed. Cliff for towing all the way down from IL. to come race. Thanks go out to Louie L. and Dusty B. for bringing their cars out as well. Those cars are beasts without a doubt.

One last shout out is for Brett for taking the time, effort and $$$ to come down and get some great shots. I look forward to seeing them and haven't forgotten your beer brudda. :D

This is why even though I have sold my Buicks I will NEVER find another home like I have within such a wonderfully diverse yet supportive and entertaining brotherhood of racers. I say brotherhood and mean it because dispite obsticles over the years ya'll always come back together just as family would I imagine. Until next year I will miss each and every one of you nutcases. Start wrenching and getting those parts together. :D :D :D I many buy me another one next year, now I just gotta find the money. Thats what I get for selling both of mine.

Jim C.

PS-Jack had better have his a$$ there next year. YOU TOO SHANE!!! :) :) :)

Thanks Jim, it was very nice getting to finally hang out with you some. Look very forward working with you and the rest of the guys on TSM next year. We should have a very exciting year!!!

Adam..... you cooked a mean steak!.....

We had been racing all day... and were starving.... we came over among the party.... and chowed down!

We had a great time.... and as always... will be back next year....

Adam..... you cooked a mean steak!.....

We had been racing all day... and were starving.... we came over among the party.... and chowed down!

We had a great time.... and as always... will be back next year....

Glad you enjoyed the cookout. We look very forward to doing it again at BG! The MS crew will definietly bring the hospitality and eats!!!

The car should be running soon, we need to get out to the track and do some local flavor!!

Glad you enjoyed the cookout. We look very forward to doing it again at BG! The MS crew will definietly bring the hospitality and eats!!!

The car should be running soon, we need to get out to the track and do some local flavor!!
Adam as always it was another great cook out!!

I am going to the store today and i'm buying some cooking untensils for your cook outs. helping to be more prepared with "BIG" trays,plates,bowls along with some "BIG" pots for some chili at the cold races!! ;)

Get that car running!!! You have 6 months till BG to make it look purdy.. :biggrin:

Scot W.

Runs @ Reynolds

Those runs were not (Official) records unless they could back them up-- Am I correct ??