Reynolds.. TSM Roll Call

V6RACER

The true 8 Second 109!
Tried out some new parts today. Things are looking up. :biggrin: Made some good TSM Legal passes today and whooped up on some big tire nitrous BBCs. I can't wait to go for the record along with my buds Dick and Don at Reynolds.

Who all is coming?

D Cruz
J White
D Kereny
S Hughes
T Coallil.... Toni..
Cliff
S Hayes
A Calcote???

Anyone else coming to play and have a great time at the best racing social in TSM?

I guess this means the North gang isn't coming down??

Adam, did Randy tell you what I ran last night??

Tried out some new parts today. Things are looking up. :biggrin: Made some good TSM Legal passes today and whooped up on some big tire nitrous BBCs. I can't wait to go for the record along with my buds Dick and Don at Reynolds.

Who all is coming?

D Cruz
J White
D Kereny
S Hughes
T Colalillo... Toni..
Cliff
S Hayes
A Calcote???

Anyone else coming to play and have a great time at the best racing social in TSM?

Trailer axle comes in on Thursday, install it after work, load the car up and head South. Finish tuning the AMS 1000 in Reynolds!!

Just looking forward to not being at work and having a great time:D

Im heading down friday after work and will be driving into the early hours of sat morning and pulling into the track hopefully around 7am on sat.....

This time there is a muffler on my car! Whooo Hoooo!

Congratulations!!! Reynolds should be real interesting. I know last year all 8 cars ran in the 9's. This year, the bracket classes may get filled up with the cars that are Too Slow to Hang with this year's mid 9 second cars.

I guess this means the North gang isn't coming down??

Sorry Jason first time on the board today, been down at the shop :biggrin:

He did not tell me, is this top secret south info :confused:

Just looking forward to not being at work and having a great time:D

LOL, Just today (Monday) I told a few people at work that I'm in race mode so don't expect too much before I leave to go. :D

Im heading down friday after work and will be driving into the early hours of sat morning and pulling into the track hopefully around 7am on sat.....

This time there is a muffler on my car! Whooo Hoooo!

Cliff, Looking forward to you being there.. If you need anything we'll be the ones hanging out and having a good time by the staging lanes. Come on over and hang out.

Congratulations!!! Reynolds should be real interesting. I know last year all 8 cars ran in the 9's. This year, the bracket classes may get filled up with the cars that are Too Slow to Hang with this year's extremely low 9 and High 8 sec cars.

Fixed it for you..

Sorry Jason first time on the board today, been down at the shop :biggrin:

He did not tell me, is this top secret south info :confused:

Not top secret, but extremely promising.. I think the record will go down three ways.. All of them tuned by Cal. I'm so excited I can't sleep.

Get'em Cliff and Toni!

Kevin, wish you guys were coming down.

Well I will say this, when all this began I never expected to be as fortunate as I have been meeting and being a part of the group I am currently involved with. Do you still remember the 12.36 pass and how excited we all were, I remember the look on Whiteboys face when I came down the return road. I was hooked from then on!!!!

You guys have really raised the bar!!!! Thanks, I think ;) :cool:

good luck guys !!! We are not goin this year BUT I know a couple of "gawkers" that are :p I bet its goin to be very interesting down there :cool: Give it hell !!!

So were are looking forward to 2 things, The first TSM car in the 8s and the one that goes furthest into the 8s!
There can only be one first!

So were are looking forward to 2 things, The first TSM car in the 8s and the one that goes furthest into the 8s!

Or the first one to run an 8 second elimination pass :eek:

I predict...

..cold weather and big boost attempting to go 8's with a 109 block..does anyone have a bucket and a shovel for the pieces of motor scattered all over the track?!?:tongue: :biggrin:

I just have to say good luck to all tsm and i hope for no carnage from anyone.good safe racing.however if you do share to us thank you and good luck to the north. WISH I COULD BE THERE.

Cliff, Looking forward to you being there.. If you need anything we'll be the ones hanging out and having a good time by the staging lanes. Come on over and hang out.

I'll definitely stop by and try to sabatoge..er i mean... hang out and shoot the ****. ;)

I've been practicing staging and launching pro tree lately, and am wondering if .060-.070 lights are ok?

Someone should be charging extra to the first two cars in the lanes. I think we should put two of them in each lane for first round of qualifying. It might actually come down to who crosses the finish line first that gets to claim the first 8 second legal run:eek:

Jason is probably already camped out at the track, in his car, in the staging lanes:confused: