7. Randy A?
8. Jason W?
9. David D?
10. Chris C?
11. Dave S?
12. Scott S?
13. Dick K?
14. Tom R?

Should be there. We will see if I can get away from the new job early enough to make some passes prior to qualifying.

I hate to speak for him, but I'm pretty sure Dick K won't be able to make it this year :( Glad to see you're back in the game Phil. Congratulations to Randy on his recent times and I look forward to seeing Scott & Kevin at BG this year.

I stopped by Ken D's today and he has been preparing Galina's car for BG. He was able to remove another 70 lbs. and add a few mods to the engine. Ken believes it will run in the 6.70 - 6.80 range.
Jeff

I stopped by Ken D's today and he has been preparing Galina's car for BG. He was able to remove another 70 lbs. and add a few mods to the engine. Ken believes it will run in the 6.70 - 6.80 range.
Jeff

last time I checked, that car didn't have an exhaust that exited in the stock location, which is a tsm no-no lol.

tsm

Im to slow but might give it a shot. Do I get a head start for have a little turbo? Scott Simpson scared my turbo with that plug used to check the compressor side of the turbo.
DDay

It's looking good for me at the moment. I have 2 other cars besides mine that I need to get ready. We'll see how that goes.:eek:

TSM HERE I COME!!!

It will be my first time to BG.Very much looking foward to it and meeting you all.see you there.

Nick,

OK, from what I'm guessing:

1. Tim L
2. Toni C
3. Phil M
4. Walt J
5. Adam C
6. Kevin B
7. Randy A
8. Jason W
9. David D
10. Scott C