2010 Buick Race Day/Norwalk TSM roll call

I never bitched about any turbos. Are you going to race this year or what?

Good glad to hear it, but my couch is still faster than yours :biggrin:

Yeah, I am racing this year, when BG got cancelled we just stopped working for a while. Tell ya truth, money ain't what it was last year. That has slowed me down some, but we are getting it together.

Are you guys going to come down for BG in october?

Good glad to hear it, but my couch is still faster than yours :biggrin:

Yeah, I am racing this year, when BG got cancelled we just stopped working for a while. Tell ya truth, money ain't what it was last year. That has slowed me down some, but we are getting it together.

Are you guys going to come down for BG in october?

We will be at BG. Are you going to columbus?

Turbos legal at norwalk YES or NO been 2 weeks get this $hit put to rest .

It not like Jason White hasn't been runnin the same turbo for 6 yrs ,but whatever .

Turbos legal at norwalk YES or NO been 2 weeks get this $hit put to rest .

It not like Jason White hasn't been runnin the same turbo for 6 yrs ,but whatever .

Randy,
The short story is, yes the turbos are legal.

I reviewed the TSM turbo rules after Norwalk, and now I understand why all four of us that made it to the semi finals needed to take our turbos apart so the inducer and exducer wheels could be measured. I am sure Scott Simpson will elaborate on this for everyone.

The question here is, is the North going to come to the South for the Reynolds event?

I hope we make it, that is my favorite event. I also hoping some of the other fast cars from the North make the trip.