Friday, April 25 Gates Open 5:00pm Open Time Trials 6:00pm - 11:00 pm
Race or Watch: $12, Child 6-12: $5
No pre-entry this is the track’s program

Saturday, April 26
All Buick Car Show at Arby’s
$10 per car, Spectators Free
Goodie Bags, Peer Judged, with plaques for 1st and 2nd Place and Best of Show
8AM-2PM More Racing
– Regular Saturday Race Program Gates open at 8 AM Time trials 9 AM Racing Starts at 7PM
Super Pro C&D (7.00 – 11.99)$30 Pro C&D (8.00 – 13.99) No Delay Boxes,etc…$30
Sportsman C&D (12.00 – 19.99)……$20 Stock C&D……$15
Adult ….$15, Child 6-12…$5, Child Under 6…..FREE
Buschur's Dyno Day

Buick Race Day -- Sunday, April 27 $30.00/Car & Driver in advance (Before April 23)
Bracket 1 <11.99, Bracket 2 >12.00
1980 and newer Buicks with original GM Corporate Engine allowed in B2
$50.00/Car & Driver at the gate, day of race
$15.00 Spectators/Pit Crew each
Children 6-12 $5 Each

Need TSM, TSO, THS etc to call Bill Wills before March 1st If they want run at Buick Race Day call
330-747-1029 must have at least 8 car field

The Renegade Racing Association will be joining us with their first race of the season!

Pre-entry form for BRD here.

Friday, April 25 Gates Open 5:00pm Open Time Trials 6:00pm - 11:00 pm
Race or Watch: $12, Child 6-12: $5
No pre-entry this is the track’s program

Saturday, April 26
All Buick Car Show at Arby’s
$10 per car, Spectators Free
Goodie Bags, Peer Judged, with plaques for 1st and 2nd Place and Best of Show
8AM-2PM More Racing
– Regular Saturday Race Program Gates open at 8 AM Time trials 9 AM Racing Starts at 7PM
Super Pro C&D (7.00 – 11.99)$30 Pro C&D (8.00 – 13.99) No Delay Boxes,etc…$30
Sportsman C&D (12.00 – 19.99)……$20 Stock C&D……$15
Adult ….$15, Child 6-12…$5, Child Under 6…..FREE
Buschur's Dyno Day

Buick Race Day -- Sunday, April 27 $30.00/Car & Driver in advance (Before April 23)
Bracket 1 <11.99, Bracket 2 >12.00
1980 and newer Buicks with original GM Corporate Engine allowed in B2
$50.00/Car & Driver at the gate, day of race
$15.00 Spectators/Pit Crew each
Children 6-12 $5 Each

Need TSM, TSO, THS etc to call Bill Wills before March 1st If they want run at Buick Race Day call
330-747-1029 must have at least 8 car field

The Renegade Racing Association will be joining us with their first race of the season!

Pre-entry form for BRD here.

Hotel Info:

Best Western is being renovated but should be close to done. $89 per night, Buick Race Day is the code call in the evening 419-663-3501
All America Inn is 419-663-1922 $72 per night, Booking code Buick Race Day

8 car minimum field for heads up classes? Damn.

My point exactly, that is what keeps cars away. Racers figure that not many will show so they make a decision to stay home and not waste the fuel and time off to go as there possibly not an 8 car field. Simply doesn't work anymore in Buick land especially for a 1 day (sunday) event

Bowling green is going to be the only event that gets an 8 car field. I'm not gonna tow 7 hours to bracket race. I guess we'll scratch this one off the list.

Bowling green is going to be the only event that gets an 8 car field. I'm not gonna tow 7 hours to bracket race. I guess we'll scratch this one off the list.
This is ashame. This is the most beautiful and well maintained track in the country, and we cant get a full 2 day event and more cars.

This is ashame. This is the most beautiful and well maintained track in the country, and we cant get a full 2 day event and more cars.
It's too nice for a small Buick event. Rent a cheaper track and payout more in my opinion. It's hard to get a racer to spend up to 15 hours on the road, pay for a hotel, and gate fees for a day. Rent a cheaper track for a couple day's and payout better.

I went last year for the rain out. First class facilities, but if they're not going to promote heads up classes, there is no sense in planning to go.

I need a break in the weather to get my engine and transmission install complete. If I'm road ready, I'll be there, and hopefully be racing. The class doesn't matter to me, whatever I can get into. I've never raced before, and wouldn't stand a chance against 99% of the cars there, but I'd like to go for fun and show support.

It is a shame. The track is superb. Turnout has been on the decline.

Being a 1 day event only, there is no draw for the travelers.... I would love to come up and still might, there needs to be an incentive because a Sunday race with an 8 car min. just wont cut it for most, maybe that is why car count has been on the decline..

We went up Friday last year. You can test and tune Friday night. Did the show and dyno Saturday.

I was planning on going but we can be pretty sure there won't be an 8 car field in TSM so what's the point? I'm 750 miles away. I was also disappointed to see that the amusement park doesn't open till 2 weeks later. Was hoping to take the kid on sat.

I'm hoping! Might try to make the MWBC again, and for sure Bowling Green. I was really looking forward to this one, why don't more people go? It's been an event for a long time and is at a world class facility. Jim and Fred were also planning on going.

My car is scattered all over the shop, and it won't be back together anytime soon. We almost have Craig's car done, but it won't be ready for an event by then.
We are planning on making MWBC.