2010 Buick Race Day/Norwalk TSM roll call

Well, my car sucks but I will be there to help fill the field:redface:

Do I get a weight brake for having a 5 cylinder? LOL

A little TSM testing today for 3 cars.

Attachments

• testing.jpg
    testing.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 553
FYI - I will have the Turbo Plug with me on Sunday - the day of Qualifying and Eliminations.

Hey Ronnie, It's on bee-otch

Old blue is back:D

Attachments

• big spring.jpg
    big spring.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 358
Good news bad news!

Just got news that my car made alot of power on the dyno,but now needs some head gaskets as the vacuum line for the second fuel pump blew off and the car leaned out. Picking up the car after six got two new 1007 head gaskets and now the thrashing begins. Hope we can have it done tonight as tomorrow I have to work and have my sons B-day party after that. Gonna be close but we will make Norwalk.

Just got news that my car made alot of power on the dyno,but now needs some head gaskets as the vacuum line for the second fuel pump blew off and the car leaned out. Picking up the car after six got two new 1007 head gaskets and now the thrashing begins. Hope we can have it done tonight as tomorrow I have to work and have my sons B-day party after that. Gonna be close but we will make Norwalk.

Thrash Man! Thrash!! I dropped mine of to get lower control arm relocation bracket welded on. Simple right, I supplied parts and INSTRUCTIONS (UMI) Long story short he screwed it up and luckly I was able to get them back in the stock locations, stop the tire rubbing, diff noise and trans yoke leak!:mad: All on the floor in the garage! Kicker is he actually want me to pay his full price! He got nothing. I got a $200 quote from a better guy to fix it next week! Does anyone know if they sell Methanol there???