Reproduction rims Finally ;), THEY HAVE ARRIVED 12-3-03 Read

I have my 2 back (Front GTA rims, those are the wider lip ones) on my T-type. I believe they are a 16 x 8.5" rim. How much would it cost me to widen it to 10"? Will you add the extra 1.5" to the front lip( thats were I would like to see it)? My car is being stored for the winter, so I could ship them to ya ASAP.
Also whats your turn around time on widening these 2 rims?

any news on 16 gnx with correct offset rims?also afreind of mine with a gnx has an original set of 16' gnx up front and a set of look alike gnx rims cut down to a 15 x 10 on rear."nice set up for racing"is that a possible thing for you guys?

Originally posted by gnocide
any news on 16 gnx with correct offset rims?also afreind of mine with a gnx has an original set of 16' gnx up front and a set of look alike gnx rims cut down to a 15 x 10 on rear."nice set up for racing"is that a possible thing for you guys?

I have a GNX (Not Mine I wish)we just took correct measurements off of.
I have 1 set being done to 10" rear & correct GNX size in the front.
When you say cutting down to 15X10 are you saying taking a 16" & making a 15" rim to 15 X 10?
It would be most cost effective to find a ragged set of look a like 15 X 8 & have those redone to 10" & repaired.Then powder coat the center.

T rims are done & pics will be up tomorrow. 2 weeks tops you will see the GNX rims up.

I know I said they would be up by a week ago just tough taking care of the GN rims plus getting the T rims going & the GNX at at the same time.

Originally posted by Bweavy
When you say cutting down to 15X10 are you saying taking a 16" & making a 15" rim to 15 X 10?
It would be most cost effective to find a ragged set of look a like 15 X 8 & have those redone to 10" & repaired.Then powder coat the center.

its one richards clarks gnxs. i think they are "ARE "or "ENKIE" rims and not sure the modifications but i do know that he has 305/50-15 on the back and because of the fender flares, they do not stick out.

My suggestion would be to find a set of 15" ARE or Enkie & have them widened & redone if necessary.Cutting a 16" down to 15" would be labor intensive.The least expensive way would be to find a 15" set of rims.We can do any offset & width you need.

T-type wheels GNX soon!

We have been doing the GN wheels for a few months now.T-type wheels are up & ready.GNX wheels will be here shortlly.15 X 10 t wheels are available but limited due to finding the 8.5" vectors. We can do them from stock T wheels just not cost effective.
http://www.gbodyparts.com/wheels.htm

Matt I e-mailed you back.We were waiting on 10" shells to come in.I'm having what is done shipped back.They will be here within 5 business days.

just wondering if you have just ones for stock, and how much is your shipping , I have a set for core and also a spare set in really good condition how much for them? get back with me when you can no hurry.

Originally posted by 87grandnat
How much longer till we see some GNX rims

I have a set being done now,Just trying to get the GN rims done.Problems with shells & the chromer have delayed for 5 weeks on the last shipment.

Originally posted by NEWCHAPTER
just wondering if you have just ones for stock, and how much is your shipping , I have a set for core and also a spare set in really good condition how much for them? get back with me when you can no hurry.

15" X 7" are $600 a set with cores.shipping normally runs about $60 a set of 4.I can have your cores picked up by our shipper so you don't have to run out & ship.You still have to pay the shipping.There is just no hassle.

Matt they will be here Thursday.

i'll be buying a set of the GNX ones when there done, if i sent my 87gn rims back to you (in very good condition) how much are you expecting the GNX rims to be for 4?

Bweavy, will the off-set of the GNX wheels fit our cars even though we don't have the fender flares? Is this the optimum offset? I'm thinking in terms of an ultimatum street car-road car GNX wheel. Also , what about 16x9's for the rear? I haven't seen any-one inquiring about 9" rims.

Originally posted by 87grandnat
i'll be buying a set of the GNX ones when there done, if i sent my 87gn rims back to you (in very good condition) how much are you expecting the GNX rims to be for 4?

Honestlly the reason I did this was not to destroy nice originals.
It was to take the trashed ones & save them & improve on them.If you have a nice set sell them!

GNX wheels will mainly depend on the off set Front or rears & what you want them spaced to. If you have a set of rears & want them widened they will run roughlly $200 each.There are some factors that will change this.If you want the wheel repaired to new or just need the center powder coated.Or you may just need it widened. I have a set getting done now.
When time & expense is figured out I will have them up.Hang in there ;)

Originally posted by sowle
Bweavy, will the off-set of the GNX wheels fit our cars even though we don't have the fender flares? Is this the optimum offset? I'm thinking in terms of an ultimatum street car-road car GNX wheel. Also , what about 16x9's for the rear? I haven't seen any-one inquiring about 9" rims.

9" wheels can be done for the same price as 10's.With the 8.5 & the 10's there not any request for 9's.Just keep in mind these rims will be showing up as used in years to come.People ordering specialty off sets may have a little harder time selling then normal off sets.

GNX 10" wheels with 4.5 backspacing will fit the same as the 10" GN wheels.Fender flares will not be required.

I did have a talk with a customer today that had a mini tubbed stage 2 GN that may end up getting a little larger then 10" wheels.If he does I'll try to get pics posted should look bad ass!

My rims were sent out to ya yesterday Brian. You should have them by Thursday at mid afternoon. Can't wait to see my GTA fronts widen to 10". I get a chub just thinking about it. Let me know when you recive my rims Brian.

Was just wondering if you got any pictures of the GNX wheels to post? What are you asking for a set 16X8 and 16X9 for the rear? What kind of turn around to expect to get these?:)

Hey Brian, hows your back hooking up? When I called you last week you said you through it out. Any more updates on the inserts? I just want to coordinate a rough time frame with the bodyshop to get my car in for paint, cause I want the rims painted the same colour as the car. Hope all is well.