A NEW LIST OF PARTS FOR SALE

Dennis Kirban

This list replaces the previous ones and has several new additions some of which you seldom see for sale. Same program as usual email me denniskirban@yahoo.com with number/letter code that perks your interest. I don't mess with photos. Its paypal only as I own these parts under my other company.

PA residents must add 6% sales tax. Remember most items sell quickly. Shipping is noted and in some cases is included in the price.

Here goes:

9-A From the earlier listing new lower price on the pair of rear GM style 1984-1987 fillers our part #7539 one side is brand new never painted and the other side is painted yet never installed. Not sure how we ended up with this set. Normal retail is over $400. You can own this set for just $275 and $15 shipping to the basic 48 states. A tremendous savings!

9-B The tinted license plate covers I had last time I have 4 left. You must buy 2. The price is $21.95 for 2 and free shipping to basic 48 states. Again I have a total of 4 so that means 2 customers will be lucky.

9-C I have just 2 left of the Grand National art prints like we used to sell years ago. They measure 15 by 20 inches shows 3/4 view of the GN. Deal is you buy both for $$32.95 includes free shipping. This gives you one to use as a gift for your buddy with the Mustang.

9-D I still have that 3 yards of the grey headliner material. Three yards uncut same roll, is the magic amount needed to properly do a solid roof ceiling and both sun visors the only sure way you will get a 100% match. This is the correct grey from 1987 for the headliner for GM cars other than Caddy. Just $49.95 and $12 shipping.

9-E For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal the desirable aluminum front bumper reinforcement brace this has a chrome bumper attached to it that has no dents no dings. The bumper chrome is driver quality. You are buying the lite weight aluminum support the chrome bumper is a bonus item. Price is $139.95 and $20 shipping to the basic 48 states. It is used.

9-F For the 1984-1987 Grand National brand new GM in the box I have 2 both are for the same side Passenger side black headlite bezel. Price is $69.95 and $%12 shipping each! Remember its the passenger side only.

9-G This may help I got a used drivers side black headlite bezel has a very small chip out of the top lip area buy one of 9-F and own this one for $15 more.

9-H How about this brand new in the GM box a powermaster brake bowl. Not cheap $295 and $12 shipping. Again brand new in the box never used show quality.

9-J Or how about this a brand new in the GM box 1986-1987 cam sensor the complete unit its that gizmo on the engine that looks like a miniature distributor. GM list is way higher. Own this one for $195 and $10 shipping to the basic 48 states.

9-K Also have a brand new factory GM in the box black 1987 Grand National grille. A tad more than the repos which are quite good. This one is $315 and $20 shipping to the basic 48 states.

9-M Here is an unusual item first one I have ever owned. For the 1984-1987 GN or Turbo car with black out package I have a brand new quarter glass with the black trim in the GM box. With it I have a good used one for the other side. Own both for $195 and $20 shipping.

9-P For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have 2 brand new sets of Red Armstrongs black plug wires. The price is $45 per set and $8 shipping to the basic 48 states. Or buy both sets for $85 and $10 shipping. His wires by the way fit real nice.

9-Q For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have 2 sets of the factory GM molded boost line kits. They still have the GM part number on them. Discontinued awhile ago from GM. Price is $55 each and $8 shipping.

9-R I got a pair (2) of the GNX style wheels actually TA fronts with mounted Mickey Thompson 255/60 by 16 slicks on them. Wheels and tires are close to new actually one wheel still has sticker on it. No curb rash no dings nothing. Fairly priced at $495 for the pair and $85 shipped. Or, pay the $495 and I will deliver to the East Coast Buick Regional event September 19th 2015.

9-S For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal in the AC Delco wrapper 2 of the factory TPS sensors. The price is $79.95 each and $8 shipping to the basic 48 states.

9-T I still have 2 left of the upgraded refurbished lower steering shafts. Price is $99.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. These are getting harder to find and getting to be a pain to get out of the vehicles in the hot summer in the yards for me. This is a GM shaft from a newer vehicle easier to work with than the Jeep version. Has the positive metal joints at both ends.

Look over the listings carefully. Anything perks your interest email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com
Some items are bargains and some are parts for the upper end restorations.

Here is a hot tip: If you are going to the upcoming Buick East Coast Regionals September 19th we will be there. If you buy a Spool fool rear filler ahead of time I will deliver it to this event saving you $45 to $60 in shipping! Also if you are going I will be accepting brake cores, turbo cores, mass air flow sensor cores, and steering wheel cores...Your cores means letters of credit and no shipping costs for you if you bring to this event. I am only there Saturday September 19th.

til next time....

9-M Here is an unusual item first one I have ever owned. For the 1984-1987 GN or Turbo car with black out package I have a brand new quarter glass with the black trim inthe GM box. With it I have a good used one for the other side. Own both for $195 and $20 shipping.

9-T I still have 2 left of the upgraded refurbished lower steering shafts. Price is $99.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. These are getting harder to find and getting to be a pain to get out of the vehicles in the hot summer in the yards for me. This is a GM shaft from a newer vehicle easier to work with than the Jeep version. Has the positive metal joints at both ends.

Dennis , are these still available?
Also , can I pick up in BG?

I want the new quarter glass bad !!! :)

Bryan

9-M Here is an unusual item first one I have ever owned. For the 1984-1987 GN or Turbo car with black out package I have a brand new quarter glass with the black trim inthe GM box. With it I have a good used one for the other side. Own both for $195 and $20 shipping.

Dennis , are these still available?
Also , can I pick up in BG?

I want the new quarter glass bad !!! :)

Bryan

as of 11:12 pm yes both available email me personally to get paypal info....

I will take 1 fo the 9Q boost lines. thanks

What do the posters look like?
Posters are 15 by 20 on hard poster stock in full color shwos the GN 3/43 angle from the back and side....

Own both for just $32.92 to to your door.

At this point its one of just a few items I still have left from this list!