SMALL LISTING OF GOODIES 4 SALE

Dennis Kirban

Here goes: Same format as always you must email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com and indicate what number/letter code perks your interest. I only take paypal on these particular items as I own these under my other company. I don't mess with photos. Most cases prices include shipping as noted. This lists replaces all earlier lists. As a rule 85% of the parts sell rather quickly.

9-ABC I have another good used Cardone brake bowl. A bargain at $85 shipping to the basic 48 states by UPS. New they fetch $200. Currently I am out of new ones.

9-BCD I have 3 of the vacuum brake pedals. The one item you need to convert to vacuum brakes that can be difficult to find. Price is $58 each includes UPS to the basic 48 states. Vacuum set ups have a different diameter pin and its in a different location than the turbo brake pedal.

9-CDE The desirable flip down stay down license plate bracket. The upgrade Buick never put on our cars but should have. Price is $28.95 includes shipping to the basic 48 states. I have 5 of them.

9-DEF For a grey interior I have a good used set of the interior grey armrests. Shows virtually no wear both came out of the same car. Price is just $38 includes shipping to the basic 48 states.

9-EFG I have a set of our old style slip on grey and black seat covers for bucket seats with the seperate headrest cover. These are great to slip over your expensive GN seats to protect that pallex matyerial. These are grey and black cloth seat covers. We used ot sell this version maybe 10 years ago. Nice condition.
Set is $60 includes ups to the basic 48 states.

9-FGH For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a GM rebuild ECM in the box just $99.95 includes ups to the basic 48 states no core required.

9-GHI I have 6 more of the lited rear view mirrors that I have installed the LED panels in. The are cleaned, tested and they work. Easy to wire to your car as I have included the harness to the mirror. This is the one version of many GM used that looks identical in shape and size to the factory rear view mirror and uses a set screw like your original mirror does. This style lited mirror was only used by GM for a few years making it difficult to find plus it was only used in a few GM cars. The LED panel lites I have installed I sell for $20 by them selves. Every T-Top owner should buy this upgrade. I have 6 on hand. The price is $34.95 each Six available. . Includes shipping to the basic 48 states. I even mark the wire leads ground and hot. Fits virtually any GM car or truck from 1970s thru late 1990s long as you have the metal slug on your windshield this will slide over it and the set screw secures it.

9-HIJ I still have that original GNX ASC poster in good shape with the original ASC mail tube from 1989. Not cheap at $210 shipped to the basic 48 states. Poster is faded and does have 4 small pin holes in the 4 corners.

9-KLM I have 3 sets of the 13mm bolts black glossy powder coated that secure the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal hood hinge to the hodo and inner fenders and the brackets that secure the hood struts to the hood a total of 12 of the 13mm correct bolts black glossy powder coated. Just $16 includes priority mail shipping Meaning basically you are paying $10 for the kit! Only 3 sets available currently.

9-LMN I have one factory AC Delco knock sensor new in the box for the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal just $50 owns it includes shipping to the basic 48 states.

9-MNO Still got a dead correct AM radio for the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal $19.95 includes shipping to the basic 48 states. Hard radio to find. Looks very nice. I got same radio in my turbo car.

9-OPQ I got just one of those desirable upgraded refurbish lower steering shafts in stock. This is the good later GM one show quality with the metal joints at both ends. Fits all 1984-1987 G Body cars and several other models as well just $99.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

9-PRS I have brand new from Caspers in the original package one of his audible detonation detector modules complete with directions etc. List price according to his website is $50 own this one for just $36 includes shipping to the basic 48 states.

9-RST I still have the mint pair of GNX style rims 16 by 8 actually TA fronts with Mickey Thompson slicks mounted on them. Wheels are like new one still has a sticker on it. I have lowered the price slightly to $465 includes shipping to the basic 48 states. However., if paid for in advance I would deliver to East Coast Buick Regionals this Saturday at Cecil Country and it would only be $420. You would have to pay for them prior to Friday for me to bring to this event.

I will be set up with used parts at the East Coast Buick Regionals at Cecil County event this Saturday only. This event draws a good amount of Turbo Regals and the weather looks good for this Saturday.

Remember email me denniskirban@yahoo.com if you are interested in any of these items. Don't post your requests here as I may not see it in time.

If you are attending the East Coast event this Saturday we are accepting powermaster cores, and turbo cores for credit. Saves you shipping them. We need both of these items very badly. Each is worth a letter of credit of $100 each.