FIRST OF THE YEAR PARTS OFFERING

Dennis Kirban

Here goes: Same rules as in the past. I don't deal in photos. Paypal is method of payment. You must email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com with code of your parts request. All prices is the total you pay. Descriptions are accurate. Shipping is not extra unless out of the USA. PA residents add 6% sales tax.

J-A Selling as a set of 2 used brake switches. No idea if they are good but heck you are getting two so chances are far better than playing your state lottery. Just $16.95 gets you 2 used powermaster brake switches. I got like 10 sets.

J-B I got due in end of next week finally some more of the refurbished upgraded lower steering shafts. This is the hot ticket superior to the Jeep one. The price is $119.95. Maybe 3 not sold at this point in time.

J-C I got a Caddy satin black face EQ AM/FM radio would need jumper harness to plug into your factory harness. Looks mint and does power up. Again its from a late model 1980s Caddy. Cheap at $35.

J-D For all the 1987 Buick models a mint set of the entire chassis manual from Buick in the original embossed Buick binders Volume 1 and 2. Even have the revisions as well. Over 12 inches thick of reading material that is way over my head! The price tag is $285. Very heavy to ship. Welcome trades though. Again like new!

J-E Original grey pallex material which is what was used in your 1986-1987 Grand National seats the real deal. No reproduction is exactly like the original material. Has C & A logo on the back for Collins and AIkman and dated in the late 1980s or ealry 1990s. In other words its the real stuff.

J-F See JE for description: 16 inches by 55 inches dated 1989 just $65

J-G 28 inches by 55 inches dated 1989 $175

J-H 16 inches by 55 inches dated 1989 $60

J-K 17 inches by 55 inches dated 1988 $70

Note JH and JK is enough to do one upper GN door panel.

J-M A brand new reproduction 1984-1987 Turbo Regal cowl seal. Just $25.

I will consider possible trades. Example we need stock wasted 1986-87 turbo regal turbos. Also vacuum brake pedals. Both of these items we need and would work a deal against my items.

I hope to have original black pallex material very soon I made a deal for all this one source has and it is supposedily in route to me. I also have one single 7 yard roll of the grey pallex and can price it out depending on how many yards you would require. Off a single roll gurantees you a perfect match.

Happy New Year

denniskirban@yahoo.com

member you must email me direct do not post your request here as someone may beat you out by emailing me direct.