Reproduction rims Finally ;), THEY HAVE ARRIVED 12-3-03 Read

Brian,
Are these wheels steel or aluminum for the GN? Let me know what the cost is to rechrome the center, powdercoat the black areas, and put on a new outer rim. I've had 4 wheels redone by True Design in CO. They are steel, but an aluminum GN wheel could be very attractive. :cool:

Brian,
Are these wheels steel or aluminum for the GN? Let me know what the cost is to rechrome the center, powdercoat the black areas, and put on a new outer rim. I've had 4 wheels redone by True Design in CO. They are steel, but an aluminum GN wheel could be very attractive. :cool:

Well working the prices up now.Shipping is a little more then we anticipated.I'll be price shopping here in the next few days.The more demand,The more we ship, the cheaper it will be.
These are steel.Aluminum is in the works right now.I'm not crazy enough to even put a date on when this will happen.The major factor is cost.The first rim will be about $1500+.In my past experience so far the GN rims always sell.Gnx & T-rims always sell.
I honestlly just don't want to get too much going on at once.I know the aluminum will sell but just don't want to dive in until we get the T-rims & GNX rims going good.I know alot of people will step up & say I will buy a set of aluminum GN wheels.The reality is some one (ME) will have to eat the major over head of the first hundred before cash flow levels out.It will happen if this goes well.
Just seen it in the past a person takes on too much & nobody is really happy in the end.I just want to make sure that the supply & demand go hand in hand & there is not a major amount of turnover time.Right now it's looking about 3 weeks from when orders are placed that they will be recieved.Trying to keep the price reasonable but still make enough to make this worth while.

The wheels look great. What's the shipping costs for 2 15x7 wheels to me at zip 36420 in AL? I've got 2 that need to be redone completely. What's the turnaround time or would you send out the new ones when you get my 2? The price is a good one as well. Thanks.

Scott we can ship the same day we recieve your rims.4 day ground to your zip.I can do it USPS for $28.06 insured.Fed Ex ground is cheaper but I'm not fighting with them on claims.If you want to save a few $ on shipping. I'll use someone else. I'm just not fighting them if there is any damage.

Brian,
Do we get a bigger discount if we send you 8 wheels, lol.
Just curious because I have 2 sets. Also, on shipping, do we pay shipping twice? For instance: we pay to get our wheels shipped down there and then pay to have our new ones shipped up? Because that adds about 200+ to the total price. I'd like to get it all down before deciding on a set of wheels.
Thanks for the info

Bill 8 wheels would go truck freight thru Haas to you.The $28.06 is for 2 wheels not 1.Usps in my opinion has the best bang for the buck as far as damages & if there is they pay in 30 days.For shipments of 2 wheels I think this is the best shipping method.

On a full set that will be close between Fed Ex ground & Haas for the cores.

I will give you a better deal on 8 wheels or even a full set.To help save on shipping. I will also put a call tag on your shipment to here & apply my discount.That way it will be cheap.But to answer your question yes you do have to pay shipping on your cores.

Worse case scenario 4 rims up & back would be under $120 USPS.But like I said it will be cheaper.Lucky I'm not charging handling fees LOL

One thing to keep in mind is that stock rims are just under 25lbs.The Big Muthas are 33.3lbs :eek:

Brian,
Send me an e-mail to my home address: smount@alaweb.com. I need your address to send you both of the wheels and give me a total with shipping (USPS is fine with me). Do you take paypal? I think you have in the past as I have bought a few odds and ends from you for a T that I no longer have. Thanks

i saw them in person last night and they were absolutly gourgeous. i had a wet dream about them last night lol.

Brian, I know you're swamped but you need to get some pics of those 10 inchers on the back of a GN. ;)
Now I'm assuming and by looking at the pics that the outside lip is deeper on these? Man, they look awesome

info

Can you post info on the largest tires you could use for each rim size? What size is the factory wheel??

Thanks

Ravi basiclly we've kept the same off sets as Welds.That way if it will fit on that rim it will fit on ours.Plenty of people have Welds with tires mounted on Gn's.There are also plenty of past post with what size tire they used.Not the answer you wanted but I just haven't had time to set down & get all the exact tire sizes worked out.Not trying to re-invent the wheel ;)

Bill easier said then done.I have 3 sets of each in the pics.2 sets of 15 X 10's are sold.Not mounting the 3rd set till we get more in.
(2 more weeks)

Actually the outside lip is damn near perfect to original.I'll try & get a pic of a stock 15 X 7 & our 15 X 7 side by side for you guys on the site tonight.

I know they look good on the site but pics aren't doing them justice.I could see the look in Ryan's (trbo6gn) face when I showed them to him.

Brian thanks for your reply. I know you have a business to run and are probably REALLY busy now. Perhaps others can chime in?? I am looking to install rear discs and lower the car. Does anyone know if I could still fit the bigger rim (8.5??) and use, say 295's? My car is a street car but I would still like good traction.

Thanks for your time,

Ravi

What will the non special price for 15x10's be?

This is just what I want. I need to get rid of these 15x10 Vectors I have first. :D

Matt let me know what you want for the vectors.I have a few customers that want them widened to 10" & powder coated.It would be nice to have them here ready to go to cut down on shipping time.

The price on the 10's will be the same & extended for a little while.There sold out as of this morning.I thought these may be a little tough to move & we would be setting on them for a while.Not much profit in the larger rims,but if we can turn them quick I'm not worried about it.

Ravi REALLY busy is a good thing ;).Thank's for understanding.

Originally posted by Boston Boy
Brian, I know you're swamped but you need to get some pics of those 10 inchers on the back of a GN. ;)
Now I'm assuming and by looking at the pics that the outside lip is deeper on these? Man, they look awesome

Bill John Crawford sent pics of the wheels on his car there up on the site now......ENJOY!!

10" GN wheels Mounted