Reproduction rims Finally ;), THEY HAVE ARRIVED 12-3-03 Read

Still nursing the back.Still waiting on 10" aluminum shells Mike.I need a vacation!!!!!!!!! ;)

Just looked at your wheels, really nice. I have some GN wheels that I had modified to various sizes inches a while back at a machine shop. I've done 8 wheels total of different sizes for two of my cars, I've had bad luck with chromers and even worse luck with powder coaters. I would like to get my wheels re-chromed again and powder coated. Can you just re-chrome them and powder coat them? I was told that they have to be taken apart to chrome them in two pieces then re-welded. I would rather not have them taken apart again if possible.

How do you mask off the wheels to get them coated? I just want to paint mine but the thought of masking off all of those holes in all four wheels takes me back to the day when I masked a set of SS wheels before they made a stencil kit. Don't really want to do that again unless I have to.

Congratulations

Brian...Robert here from NY. Congratulations.
anyone who has dealt with Brian will know he is
the most honest man to deal with.

I have 4 Ekies 16'' Absolutely new Looking including the backs.
Never in rain. On my 4,500 Org. GN

If I could trade with anyone for 4 stockers. I would do it.
Anyone can ask for pictures. These include centers and chrome air valves.Have a set of stockers from this car. Just looking for a spare set. If not I'll buy 2 wider ones for the rear. Thanks.:D

I have 6 or 7 spare GN wheels in various condition. Some are near perfect, some are about 6/10. Interested?

Ian thank's again.
Ron shoot me an e-mail with description & prices.

GNX wheel pics should be on our site today.
10"rears & 8" fronts new shells & powder coated centers!
I'll post with a link when there up.

Matt I returned 1 e-mail but did not recieve the other I responded to the cutlass e-mail.Thanks bud!

Brian,once again you proved you are the most reliable and honest business person to deal with.

Anyone,who knows Brian will testify to that.
Going to send you mine.

List is getting longer. Good luck..........Rob

brian, i really like the gn 10'rims i got from you. the quality is great. i cant wait to get a set of gnxs too. thanks

The quality of the GNX 10" rims are sweet. When I got my set back from brian I was drooling like a baby after a breast feeding. Then I mounted them on my tires and through it on the car, and wow does it ever spread out my footprint from the back. Top notch stuff, top notch service, and a top notch guy to deal with. I would recommend Brian to anybody. I get a lot of complements on the rims.

Originally posted by kshef
any word on the aluminum GN wheels?:D

Get enough intrest in them & I will get prices.I'm thinking we would have to get a minimum of 40 sets.I checked it out in the beginning & the prices would be slightlly higher then the GNX rims if we could a guarantee on 40 sets sold.

I'm glad you guys are happy with your rims alot of time & effort has gone into saving rims that were nothing more then scrap metal.