Ramchargers Fan is actually MOPAR FAN!!!

thank you Mike. Its an excellant deal for sure.. Its guys like you that keep this TR following going.

Mike, I am interested in one of those fans. What type of adapter do I need to plug in to my existing harness? Will it work exactly the way it does now with the stock fan (two speed operation)?How much extra for the adapter harness?

paul

I prefer to think of my dual fan from ramchargers as one that Mopar stole from Buick. That is my story and I am sticking to it.
;)

Mike thanks for going out of the way to find that deal and pass it on. I worked at a dealer and i never seen a fan assembly for any model(the dealer was chrysler gm saturn) that could be purchased for double what you get for one.Some people just always think your tryin to get over on them when you put a price on something. I bought mine from Mike and even if i was sure what they came from, i would not buy some used fan for a good deal. Mine had no miles on it and a used could have well over 100,000 on it and your going to trust one to keep youir car from overheating? Not me not for 79 dollars
Otto

The fan is great and I thank Mike for selling them so resonable.

I also noticed that it was a mopar fan when I got it after doing research and installing it I couldn't be happyer with the results and yes I would rather pay 40 extra dollars to have a new one VS a junkyard one.

Also I am very pleased with my trans plus and extender that I bought from ramchargers also.

Keep them comming Mike

Originally posted by Mike Licht
I will save you guys some time. It is a Mopar far of course, it is NOT an Intrepid fan. I can't tell you for sure which car it comes on. There is no possible way to buy the same fans for this price ANYWHERE else. It took a buy of 5000+ units to strike this deal.
They could have been sold for MUCH more money since they work so well but the savings were passed on to you the consumer.
Mike Licht
Mike since you have 5,000 to sell I will take one off your hands,just so you dont have to many sitting around:D

Oh ,do you take PayPal....thanks

Is my car a fluke in that it does not run hot even with a single fan? I do have a Be-Kool aluminum radiator...that must help but it doesn't run hot in the slightest even with the single fan.

Mine wasn't running real hot about 197 on a hot day and running it hard but now mine very seldom reaches above 175.So it dropped my temp about 20 degrees which I am sure will make more power and be easyer on the engine.

What a surprise, RamChargers selling MOPAR parts.

Doesn't anybody remember where RamChargers started out, it was racing MOPARS.

Support your Buick/MOPAR vendors:D :D

Thanks Mike, Too bad it don't fit F-bodies

Originally posted by 1badTTA
What a surprise, RamChargers selling MOPAR parts.

Yeah, who'da thunk it?

BTW, I don't think Mike (Licht) is with Ramchargers anymore.

Re: model years?

Originally posted by TRFanatic
Hey guys, what model year Intrepid fans fit our cars??

Thanks

Jobber cost on the fans from MOPAR is over $350. 98 to Current (i believe) Chrysler Concord/Intrepid (i'm sure they have a body style designation) and similar cars. I "think" the 03 may be different but I'm not sure. Not that it should matter. I doubt you could get a used one for a price that would really make it worth it. And why bother?

Hmm, so Mike says its not an intrepid fan. Sure looks like the same one! Oh well.

by the way after looking at the intrepid ebay fan they are not the same.Mike is of course correct.

Look at it the intrepid fans stick out past the plastic body.The ramchargers do not!

You are correct, I am no longer at Ramchargers. We do have a good, friendly relationship how ever.
Mike

The Intrepid fan will not work in a GN as well as the ramcharger one will. The frame works but the one motor is longer than the other and it hits the innercooler. I know because I tried it. I have a friend that owns a yard and he gave me a couple of fans to play with. I took the flat motor from one and put it in place of the longer one and it worked fine and fixed my overheating problem. If I hadn't got the fans for free I would have went with the Ramcharger fans

Ken
87 GN

Originally posted by onefastjackass
by the way after looking at the intrepid ebay fan they are not the same.Mike is of course correct.

Look at it the intrepid fans stick out past the plastic body.The ramchargers do not!

I'm pretty sure its from the newer Concordes/intrepids. 1998 and up.