Quikee Turbo Regal Contest(s)

Kirban Update

Above guess what car model is your guess?

None I ever heard of...

name of the rock n roll group is the name of a certain GM car model.

additional clue this group did have one record that sold million copies....

denniskirban@yahoo.com.

Or Vince Vance an the valiants

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

kirban update:

Still no correct answer not sure when the thunderbird became a GM car or the Valients.....

The group hit number 2 on the charts once and scored a million sales with their big hit......

and the game continues....

deniskirban@yahoo.com

Kirban Update

Last post for me tonite good guess above however, it does not match the one I want. Good effort least its a GM vehicle....

A shame as I got the next question already thought out and its turbo regal related...once players solve the current question.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

On a related note.....two of our biggest reunion events in the early 90s at a airbase we had Davy Jones of the Monkees one year and Ronny of Ronny and the Daytonas who hit it big with GTO...both times we had Molly there for the Buick audience.

There was a band in the 80's named the Pontiac Brothers. There was also a GM car named Ranger and a band named Night Ranger? Just a guess...

The Chevelles...really, I googled it. It seems almost every gm car had a band with the same name. Just google a car model with "band" after it. Cutlass Supreme, Tempest, etc.

Last edited:
The Chevelles...really, I googled it. It seems almost every gm car had a band with the same name. Just google a car model with "band" after it. Cutlass Supreme, Tempest, etc.

Tempest was a great video game form the 80's as well. GM should have made cars named Defender and Galaga...

BINGO POST 829 T Chrgd nailed it the group was the Impalas Sorry was their million seller record hit #2 on the charts.... I agree with GN Rick lots of bands named after cars....but only a few rose to the top in sales....

Cadillacs was another good guess....same era as the Impalas....

So on to the next question.....as usual current winner has to step aside.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Kirban Update

A Turbo Regal question.

Takes TWO answers......

Reference any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal that is stock.

An option that was available on these cars dates back years before our cars were produced. The person that holds the patent for it has died but his resume in the automotive field when he was alive is quite impressive to say the least.

Name the individual

Name the Option I speak of

game on players....

Was it Ralph Teeter (not sure on spelling). But pretty sure he created cruise control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk