Post Count

TurboTJT

Has anyone's profile post count been reduced recently?
My post count went from over 800 to 76 a couple days ago?
Whats up with that, back to newbie status............................

For the time being "AT LEAST" if not permantley posts in the "for sale" sections are no longer counted in the total count!

Gives us mods an idea of the deal:wink:

Yikes, didn't even notice until you posted. Mine dropped over 1,000. Guess I buy and sell a lot of stuff. :0

For the time being "AT LEAST" if not permantley posts in the "for sale" sections are no longer counted in the total count!

Gives us mods an idea of the deal:wink:

Got about 50 or so names that will be posted for you later Big buddy.:biggrin: Time to get some back fees for non paying vendors.:eek::biggrin:

that doesnt sound good... out of 800 posts 76 were not in a "for sale" forum... maybe you should be paying a vendors fee

TurboTJT: 719 parts for sale, 39 cars for sale, 25 parts wanted, and 77 other? Looks like you're about to become a vendor or get banned off the for sale section or worse.:eek: Please contact SGRIM if you wish to talk about becoming a paying vendor and helping to support the board.:biggrin:

I honestly should wait for Shane here but I remember a sticky that was posted in every section not more than 2 years ago about guys skating under to sell parts. It hasn't gotten any better so it looks like the parts for sale section is about to get a few extra rules because of the scammers and the non paying vendors that've been getting on the board lately.:mad: This is the only solution to keep scammers and jerks off the board. The new rules are still getting revised but they are coming. For those that just sell parts in the for sale section or even if you get a PM saying "Ive got the part you need", we need to know about it.

The cost of becoming a vendor is suprisingly cheap for the board and you can ask ttaowner about them if you want. I caught him, Shane contacted him, and he's a vendor and very happy about it. His sales went up just for the simple fact that his name's in blue now. Think how many thousands of dollars are sold in just the parts section every year and how many have been ripped off by scammers. Becoming a vendor doesn't keep you from getting negative feedback but it does mean that someone is more likely to buy from you if you are.:)

Hell my count went down over a thousand, I think I have only sold about a dozen parts since 2002. I guess I have made alot of comments in the sale section...LOL

Bryan

TurboTJT: 719 parts for sale, 39 cars for sale, 25 parts wanted, and 77 other? Looks like you're about to become a vendor or get banned off the for sale section or worse.:eek: Please contact SGRIM if you wish to talk about becoming a paying vendor and helping to support the board.:biggrin:

I think if you look a little closer he buys a lot of parts...Starting to sound like a witch hunt.

The same should happen to all political forum posts. They are of zero use to the hobby.

The same should happen to all political forum posts. They are of zero use to the hobby.

Amen to that....I wish it was deleted totaly. Sure has caused some hard feelings among members through the years.