Post Count

I think 3 posts in the For Sale Section per month would get rid of a lot of the mess. Of course if you are a vendor, then thats a different story but for us guys who are just members, I cant see myself even using 3 posts per month, more like one or two. I dont know, just an idea. -----Jeremy

I dont know that that's possible. Ill have to look at Xenforo after the move and see whats up.

i have to admit i was really reluctant at first to be a paying member on here because sometimes just because you have 40 people posting in your thread asking about this and that doesnt always equal sold parts so after i was muscled a little bit into paying i did. i also in fairness to the board got away with selling for quite a while before i was told to pay up or stop posting in that section. the way i looked at it is if i sold parts on ebay i would have to pay a fee so what was the diffrence other than having to pay the fee all at once and up front. so i took a gamble paid the fee and hoped for the best and at the time i had some people busting my ball$ on here for various things that i did or said SOME were DEFINATELY brought on upon myself and i wanted those things squashed and be able to prove myself over again that i could be a positive contributing member on here . well its going on 3 years now that i have been a paying vendor and IF you have enough parts to sell to justify the cost its well worth the money .where better to sell your turbo buick parts than on the biggest turbo buick board out there. so with all that said i will be paying the fee again in MAY when im due because i still have tons of parts and it worth the money to me. i do appreciate everybody giving me a second chance and if you look in the feedback section you will see that it has all worked out well for me. THANKS TURBOBUICK.COM

You're a good guy in my book. You got me the parts I needed and at a good price.

D

i have to admit i was really reluctant at first to be a paying member on here because sometimes just because you have 40 people posting in your thread asking about this and that doesnt always equal sold parts so after i was muscled a little bit into paying i did. i also in fairness to the board got away with selling for quite a while before i was told to pay up or stop posting in that section. the way i looked at it is if i sold parts on ebay i would have to pay a fee so what was the diffrence other than having to pay the fee all at once and up front. so i took a gamble paid the fee and hoped for the best and at the time i had some people busting my ball$ on here for various things that i did or said SOME were DEFINATELY brought on upon myself and i wanted those things squashed and be able to prove myself over again that i could be a positive contributing member on here . well its going on 3 years now that i have been a paying vendor and IF you have enough parts to sell to justify the cost its well worth the money .where better to sell your turbo buick parts than on the biggest turbo buick board out there. so with all that said i will be paying the fee again in MAY when im due because i still have tons of parts and it worth the money to me. i do appreciate everybody giving me a second chance and if you look in the feedback section you will see that it has all worked out well for me. THANKS TURBOBUICK.COM

Don't forget to remove the Lounge posts too, I don't care who bought a new truck or who saw Van Halen last week. :p

That doesn't have much to do with our "hobby" either. :rolleyes:

Then again for some, this isn't a "hobby" it's a way to get to work in the moring.

Choose your arguments wisely. :)

Exactly.