Pool Party with James Meyers Jr. AKA : TTAOWNER

Good idea!!! I am sure this will be easily settled.
But damn man, James 2 1/2 weeks sick?? I assume that wasnt the common cold or maybe need to get your immune system checked :cool:. Also I need to see pictures of the stamps you guys used to send to each other :p

IMO that even if you did not like his emails/comments or not, purposely putting people in front of him is bad for business as an owner. It is like being in a grocery store and pissing the cashier off and her getting mad and checking everyone else in line out before you. Not a good look for........... Just my $.02

Good idea!!! I am sure this will be easily settled.
But damn man, James 2 1/2 weeks sick?? I assume that wasnt the common cold or maybe need to get your immune system checked :cool:. Also I need to see pictures of the stamps you guys used to send to each other :p

IMO that even if you did not like his emails/comments or not, purposely putting people in front of him is bad for business as an owner. It is like being in a grocery store and pissing the cashier off and her getting mad and checking everyone else in line out before you. Not a good look for........... Just my $.02

i didnt leave the house for a week. then after 12 days it wasnt going away and i managed to get a z pack and after about 5 days that managed to knock it out of my system so thats about 17 days in total.

i had people ahead of him that i owed stuff before this ever took place. he called me when i was sick and the envelope arrived where i got my mail and sat there a week before i even picked it up and i told him all this way back in the begining. i guess he expected same day service. gotta remember i am in connecticut and this was febuary and we got a lot of snow this year and i guess if your in the south you may not understand what a lot of snow and 8 degree weather can do to traveling and people getting sick.

I did not expect same day service even though you received your payment by 2nd day air.
I guess I should have expected 7+ weeks service, because that is what I received from you.

And for your " if your in the south you may not understand " remark, you should stop your bashing of southern people. Everyone understands snow and sickness, just not for 7+ weeks.

I am sure you have an answer for my comments here, from the looks of it you are never wrong. That is fine, so just fire away.

And for me, I agree again with an earlier post, this is just not worth the slinging anymore.

With that said, please PM me the address you would like for me to ship your brackets back to.
I will make sure they are on your doorstep by 2nd day air and email you a tracking number.

As for the hangers , I will do business your way, I will not contact you in any way and just wait for them to show up.

Now this post is open to you, say what you will, I will not be replying to this post anymore.

James has been around long enough that he does not intentionally screw anyone.

I have watched this board for years and know who the intentional douche bags are and he is not one of them. I am sorry for the confusion but just settle it fellas.

I am sorry for not keeping my word but this post is only for the Moderator JOHNDEEREGN.

It is nice of you to come to the rescue of TTAOWNER. But I have to disagree with your statement.
If you read in the post earlier he states that he put me off because of my perceived actions. Is that not intentional?

Then you say that you have watched the boards for years and he is not one of them. We'll I have not watched the boards and did just a little searching and found this: http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/ttaowner-aka-james-no-call-no-parts.407588/page-2#post-3360078 You must have missed this one. I wonder if there are others. It seems that I am not the only one with the no communication-it's snowing-I am sick excuse.

I know that he pays your forum to sell parts. If you wanted to stand up for him you should have pm'd me and not added it to this post. But being as you did, I am posting here for everyone to know your statement is wrong.

Being as you are a Moderator you should be contacting him and telling him to be a man and fulfill his transaction.

How long does someone get to continue doing "business" with the way its been going? Is it a 3 strike rule? Or woek.it out amongst yourselves mentality,I.mean unless its the vendor that gets screwed,then its a different story. I used to think ppl.on the board were petty untill I needed the boards backing. now I understand why some people acted the way they did.

I am sorry for not keeping my word but this post is only for the Moderator JOHNDEEREGN.

It is nice of you to come to the rescue of TTAOWNER. But I have to disagree with your statement.
If you read in the post earlier he states that he put me off because of my perceived actions. Is that not intentional?
Now that you've got 3 mods in this thread I will point out that we don't "protect" vendors on the board. Now the next thing, is for you 2 to work this out. I've had a long week and am preparing for the races this weekend and have a short temper right now as well as guests that will be here tomorrow. I don't give a shit if the 2 of you were lovers and had a spat or if it's a buyer seller issue. James had pneumonia for those that didn't know it, and was lucky he didn't end up in the hospital. As far as him sending the wrong parts, send the damn things back and James will issue you a refund. Very simple and both get what they started with. Any questions guys?

I am starting to get it now. You say you don't protect them, but yet you make excuses for his business ethics. Another STAFF MEMBER coming to Jame's aide. For those of you who don't know: James had pneumonia but somehow found his way to his mom's house to get my check then to the bank to cash it....but was too sick to stop at the post office. Instead he waiting another 5 weeks to send me the wrong parts. So you tell me, why didn't you mention that in your post here? Protection maybe? Or did you only listen to Jame's side. Poor James. As for your comment on send the damn things back and he will issue me a refund, if you take the time to look in my earlier post I asked for the address to send the parts to, have I got a response? NO....My car has been at the shop for all this time waiting on these parts, and Poor James was aware of that, but you do not see me on here whining about that.

James is paying your Forum, and that means he Represents your Forum, and as a Staff Member you should be telling him to conduct better business ethics and send the customer the right parts that he paid for.
Instead you want to come on here and give more excuses for his bad business ethics. So you tell me, who does it sound like now is his lover?
Being as you two are so close and he will not pm me his address, why don't you do it and I will send him his incorrect parts.

It is sad when you have to cry to Staff Members and have them post in your defense.
What is sadder though is these Mods support your behavior without considering the customer or regular member.
The lesson is: If you don't pay the Forum you get screwed. Pay the Forum and they come out of the woodwork to defend you.

My educated guess is I will never see the correct parts !!!!

[quote="gohootie, "My educated guess is I will never see the correct parts !!!!"[/quote]

No, but you may be Heisenberged if your not careful with that mouth of yours....ya said yer piece, time to move on.....:bored:.

I am starting to get it now. You say you don't protect them, but yet you make excuses for his business ethics. Another STAFF MEMBER coming to Jame's aide. For those of you who don't know: James had pneumonia but somehow found his way to his mom's house to get my check then to the bank to cash it....but was too sick to stop at the post office. Instead he waiting another 5 weeks to send me the wrong parts. So you tell me, why didn't you mention that in your post here? Protection maybe? Or did you only listen to Jame's side. Poor James. As for your comment on send the damn things back and he will issue me a refund, if you take the time to look in my earlier post I asked for the address to send the parts to, have I got a response? NO....My car has been at the shop for all this time waiting on these parts, and Poor James was aware of that, but you do not see me on here whining about that.

James is paying your Forum, and that means he Represents your Forum, and as a Staff Member you should be telling him to conduct better business ethics and send the customer the right parts that he paid for.
Instead you want to come on here and give more excuses for his bad business ethics. So you tell me, who does it sound like now is his lover?
Being as you two are so close and he will not pm me his address, why don't you do it and I will send him his incorrect parts.

It is sad when you have to cry to Staff Members and have them post in your defense.
What is sadder though is these Mods support your behavior without considering the customer or regular member.
The lesson is: If you don't pay the Forum you get screwed. Pay the Forum and they come out of the woodwork to defend you.

My educated guess is I will never see the correct parts !!!!

i have not talked to any moderator about this issue and didnt ask anybody to post anything on my behalf.

you titled the thread i ripped you off which pissed me off !!!! this isnt a situation where you sent me money and i sent you nothing !!! that is a ripoff !! this isnt a situatuation where i sent you broken or trashed parts that were useless that would be a ripoff !!!! if you asked for a regal fender and i sent you fender off a totally diffrent type of car that could be a ripoff. you asked for exhaust hanger and i sent you a exhaust hanger. look at the pic of the text and the pic of the envelope you sent . ok so we had a miscommunication here but my intention wasnt to rip anyone off !!!! keep the parts i alredy sent i dont need them back !!! i found a set of the tounge hangers that bolt to the tailpipes today that i will send 3/27/14 they are boxed up and i my front seat of my car, im such a nice guy i even included the bolts for you :)

to anybody reading this i sent the part that these little parts go into, this is the first time i have ever sold a set of these stupid little parts . the other hangers i have sold several times. like you said yourself next time ask for pictures it would of saved some trouble

Attachments

• IMG_7023.jpg
    IMG_7023.jpg
    403.4 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_7024 (1).jpg
    IMG_7024 (1).jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 92
An end to this. That is great. If you do not want your parts back then I will send you another $65 for the parts you are going to send. Just as we agreed to before.
You will have to pm me the address again though. I will get another cashiers check and fedex it tonight.

I’m sure James isn’t looking to cost you any more money. Just keep the parts. No one will look down on you.

It’s just not worth the hassle and shipping cost at this point.

Maybe shipping for the new parts may be fair since there was a bit of miscommunication on both sides.

He gives new parts for free, you cover shipping = fair decision.

Just an opinion.

It’s good to see this have a good outcome.

Shit happens.

D

[quote="gohootie, "My educated guess is I will never see the correct parts !!!!"

No, but you may be Heisenberged if your not careful with that mouth of yours....ya said yer piece, time to move on.....:bored:.[/quote]

What happen to Heisenbooger guy. I havent seen him post lately. He seem to be a post count guy