Pool Party with James Meyers Jr. AKA : TTAOWNER

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1395951061.891718.jpg

Tracking # from the post office. Supposedly 2 days from now but don't hold your breath based on recent experience

I am sorry for not keeping my word but this post is only for the Moderator JOHNDEEREGN.

It is nice of you to come to the rescue of TTAOWNER. But I have to disagree with your statement.
If you read in the post earlier he states that he put me off because of my perceived actions. Is that not intentional?

Then you say that you have watched the boards for years and he is not one of them. We'll I have not watched the boards and did just a little searching and found this: http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/ttaowner-aka-james-no-call-no-parts.407588/page-2#post-3360078 You must have missed this one. I wonder if there are others. It seems that I am not the only one with the no communication-it's snowing-I am sick excuse.

I know that he pays your forum to sell parts. If you wanted to stand up for him you should have pm'd me and not added it to this post. But being as you did, I am posting here for everyone to know your statement is wrong.

Being as you are a Moderator you should be contacting him and telling him to be a man and fulfill his transaction.
I am sorry but I do not catch every thread GOHOOTIE. Go dig up all of the posts where people have told James he is a stand up guy and went above and beyond what he said he would.... but you probably don't care about that.

Even the best steakhouses in the world serve a bad meal once in awhile. They make it right. If James did you wrong, (I have no idea) but I am sure he will make it right.

I have been around here since about 2000, and call it as I see it. I used to monitor the boards daily for several hours, I just cannot do that anymore.

But I have seen many crooks come and go and I am sorry but James is not one of them. I have never spoken with James, never even PM'd him on the board I am just going by the people on the East Coast That I do know that speak very highly of him.

I have not banned anyone here, do not even have the power to do so. So your safe with me.

Hmmmmm,,,,,, he made it right with you..... guess I wasn't so far off base after all..........

No, you were not far off at all. And yes I did see threads stating they received good service and bad from James.
I know James won't like this, but he needs to work on his communications as a seller. Also, I myself should have explained what I needed in better detail to him.

James is much appreciated for making this right.

As for getting banned and being safe, If they had their toes stepped on and want to kick me off the playground, well that's fine with me.