Pool Party with James Meyers Jr. AKA : TTAOWNER

gohootie

My post stated part number and description. Mailed cashiers check for payment. Then the rip off began. No parts for 2 weeks. Seller stated he was sick and it was snowing. 2 more weeks still no parts. Seller stated still a little sick and still snowing would ship by end of week. 2 more weeks and still no parts. Seller stated would ship by end of week again. Another week went by and no parts. I contacted a forum moderator about the problem. Well finally the parts were shipped. Opened the box and not the parts I paid for. Contacted seller and still no reply and that has been another week.

With all this said it is strange how he managed to make it to the bank and cash the check right after it was received by him. With being that sick and all the snow. Bank must be closer than the Post Office. Learned my lesson. Hope all of you do not have to learn yours........

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1395789644.911949.jpg

You sure can make up a great story !!! A lot of what you said is not true !!! I will see if I can find some of the nasty emails where you were swearing at me and telling me I was a thief. Meanwhile I was sick when this got started and I made that clear in the begining. When I got better 2 1/2 weeks later I had people to deal with before you . You notified me 3 days ago that I sent you the wrong parts and I need to go look to see if I have the correct ones before I emailed you. I guess everything is bigger in Texas including the assholes !!!

And we talked on the phone and you were calling the part the wrong part. You said you needed exhaust hanger not the tabs/ hanger on the muffler

Ouch!!! Truth does hurt.
If you bothered to look up the part number, it states "hanger" not tab.
You are more than welcome to post all the emails I sent you. If you don't have copies, I do, and would be glad to post them for you. That way we can all see what you call threats and swear words. Maybe your Texas comments will boost business for you. I guess you call that customer service .

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1395802843.329075.jpg

And a text message from you weeks earlier before this deal even happened when you were once again calling them exhaust hangers.

If you look at my post in Parts Wanted: I state Part #25518527. Exhaust Hangers. Now look at that part number and tell me what it says: "Hanger" Now look at what you sent me (number 9 on the diagram) and tell me what that says: "Bracket".
As far as the diagram ...It is called "GOOGLE" ...Just type in the part number and guess what?
Exhaust.jpg

Last edited:
We can go back and forth forever. It is my fault for not asking for a picture before I paid.
But it is your fault, as a seller for the poor communication and taking over 6 weeks to ship a part that you had already been paid for.
As for my feedback, You can state and post your views , I expect that. I am only stating my experience with this.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1395811042.964641.jpg

Once again the envelope inside the other envelope once again written exhaust hangers !!!!!!

So I didn't rip you off !!!!! I thought I sent you what you wanted!!!!

I clearly told you I was sick when you called . I didn't avoid phone calls. Before you ever sent money we talked and I thought I sent you what you wanted because we talked about it. The stuff you wrote in your nasty toned emails I didn't appreciate so once I was better after I took care of other items I owed I mailed yours. Simply put they were ahead of you.

So once again this wasn't a rip off situation and more of a miscommunication on your part as far as what you wanted. I figured since we talked I didn't need to look up part numbers because I thought I knew what you wanted.

And by the way I have never once in the last 3 days since you made me aware that we had a issue did I once say I wouldn't ship you what you wanted.

You picked a real shitty way of trying to get this made right especially since my opinion this was kinda your fault by calling the part by the wrong name repeatedly

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for posting the envelope pictures of my payment to you. But you cut off the date on the FedEx of when I sent it.
You are right. I made you aware of the issue and you have not said anything. Not that you would ship it, not that you wouldn't...nothing. You did not even acknowledge that there was an issue. No reply email or nothing.
I had to post feedback before you ever acknowledged the issue. I guess I was just left to assume that one day I would get the correct parts.

The emails you posted prove it...The pictures you posted prove it....The diagram I posted proves it....They are HANGERS....

Why don't you post all our emails about this on here. I would like everyone to see that not one of your emails was sent to me about this transaction. Only replys to my emails .
I guess you figured that after you were paid I should just assume the parts were coming one day.

I am just going to hang out now and see if I ever get the correct parts from you. I will try your method of business, "don't ask- just wait"

I will ship your " Brackets " back by the end of this week. And unlike you, I will email you when they ship and a tracking number.

James, I edited your post to remove physical address of the OP from public view....

It doesn’t say all Texans are assholes. Every state has assholes.

Grain of salt.

D

James, I edited your post to remove physical address of the OP from public view....

i just wanted him to know this was his envelope along with the whole rest of turbobuick this is all part of where the confusion of what he wanted versus what he got

If you look at my post in Parts Wanted: I state Part #25518527. Exhaust Hangers. Now look at that part number and tell me what it says: "Hanger" Now look at what you sent me (number 9 on the diagram) and tell me what that says: "Bracket".
As far as the diagram ...It is called "GOOGLE" ...Just type in the part number and guess what?View attachment 218382

anybody reading this he wanted a pair of #8's and i sent a pair of # 9"s in the drawing

Well just to let Y'all know, Texas is a State, and the people that live here are Texans. I don't appreciate y'all talking down my state or fellow Texans