Other board sold!!

Ummmm... hello???... gnttype.org email list???? sound familiar to anybody??? (Turbo)Dave Huicker? John Spina (Casper's)? Steve Wood? Nick Micale?, Bruce Plecan (RIP)?, Rich Kibler?, Red?, PhillyT6?, and on and on and on....

Man I miss the daily forum email list.... Shane should start it here... all posts for the day in 1 email.... reply..... or don't....:smile:

GNTYPE.org was definitely the first....

Turn out the light this party's over, they say that all good things must end, let's call it a night the party's over and tomorrow starts the same ol thing again...........W. Nelson made more famous by Don Meredith

TurboBuick.com was established before TBs.com.

What a wild ride between the "great crash" (for those of you who remember it) and where we are today. TBs.com was started and gained most of its members when this board had the crash in 2001.

TurboBuick.com will remain as the best place to go for info when it comes to these cars! Keep in mind that a boards value is only worth what information and knowledge the members have.

THIS is the place to be, will be interesting to see how the other board survives the change. I remember when the only info available for these cars was the gnttype.org mailing list, Kirbans newsletter and the Source newsletter.

Apples and oranges

its all about Personalities Turbobuicks.com has or had its own "feel" or "personality" and thats what makes/made it a great site.

this place has its own "Feel" or "personality" and thats what makes this a great place.

From what I understand from my dad (who was around when the sites were newletters), TB.com was first...then some users got disgruntled and formed TBS.com. But i could be wrong. Has happened once before.

I'm pretty sure that's how I remember it happening.

Well, actually gnttype was first by a bit. I hung out there for a couple years and then moved here, I'm actually still registered on most of them, but hang my hat here.

bmackinnon: You spelled my name wrong! ;)

What a wild ride between the "great crash" (for those of you who remember it) and where we are today. TBs.com was started and gained most of its members when this board had the crash in 2001.

ya can't forget "BuickGN" chat :p "fredd" :cool:

I would be happy to make MAGNA a forum here for the group!

Thank you Shane. We'll take that into consideration. Our club Reps and I are looking at our options now. I'll be in touch with you directly if we decide to take you up on your offer.

Thanks again,
-Banning.

Thank you Shane. We'll take that into consideration. Our club Reps and I are looking at our options now. I'll be in touch with you directly if we decide to take you up on your offer.

Thanks again,
-Banning.

What states are under MAGNA's umbrella?

yea, those were the days:) Remember em well..

Ummmm... hello???... gnttype.org email list???? sound familiar to anybody??? (Turbo)Dave Huicker? John Spina (Casper's)? Steve Wood? Nick Micale?, Bruce Plecan (RIP)?, Rich Kibler?, Red?, PhillyT6?, and on and on and on....

Man I miss the daily forum email list.... Shane should start it here... all posts for the day in 1 email.... reply..... or don't....:smile:

GNTYPE.org was definitely the first....

ah yes Herb. Now it all comes back to me.. Thanks for refreshing the ol memory:cool:

TurboBuick.com will remain as the best place to go for info when it comes to these cars! Keep in mind that a boards value is only worth what information and knowledge the members have.

What states are under MAGNA's umbrella?

New Jersey, PA, Delaware, and Maryland and some other members who come and hang out at track rentals and such i.e (Turbopowered68), Grumpy hangs in our section in the other board and others

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! I really appreciate it. Sometimes when I get really frustrated I re-read these threads:smile:

Jay and I will be here as long as possible so...

Banning and the rest of the MAGNA guys, just let me know what you guys want to do. I will be more than happy to help and set up what ever you guys need!

Thank God that loser Savino has sold out. Maybe he'll be gone now, I had no use for that spineless a$$hole.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

1987 GN w/ TA Block and heads

Other vehicles
- 1997 Ford F250HD Powerstroke (daily driver)
- 2004 Mercury Marauder #956 out of 3213

Pictures

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a Vet.

Should we still thank that Vet even if his name is Mike Savino?:rolleyes: