okay. i've been had by eBay. lesson learned

Rust free

Slider .. Thats great .. See now your hooked on the madness just like the rest of us ... Next thing ya know youll be selling the daily driver for drag radials and alky ..

Slider .. Thats great .. See now your hooked on the madness just like the rest of us ... Next thing ya know youll be selling the daily driver for drag radials and alky ..

NOOOOOO, i learned that the lesson the hard way. LOL. i got my civic back and will never, EVER sell 'er again!

not to finance my toy, anyway. :)

i'm SUPER stoked to have a hard top, though. now i just gotta cut up the t-top body and doors so i can throw them away next time we have a neighborhood clean up!

good.gif

Kaj it Looks like your buddy just got hit with another negative feedback on the exact same car you bought from a previous auction back in Feb. - Why the bidder waited 2 months to post is anybody's guess. In any case, I would print that out it should help your case.

How

Many times did this guy sell this rust free gem ? What a scumbag . You think after two people did not complete the sale ebay would have a problem with his listing . But that doesnt get them paid so they let it go so they can get their share of the rip off .. Ebay sucks anymore . If you cant go see it dont buy it ..

If you cant go see it dont buy it ..

my motto for YEARS !! To lazy/don't have time/ I think the guy is a straight shooter an ya don't see it don't buy it :biggrin: Sure would save a LOT of guys in here some headaches. :cool:

Kaj it Looks like your buddy just got hit with another negative feedback on the exact same car you bought from a previous auction back in Feb. - Why the bidder waited 2 months to post is anybody's guess. In any case, I would print that out it should help your case.

Thanks for the heads up. Will do.

Did you notice that someone has bid on the T-type he presently has on Ebay.Hope it's not a board member.

Did you notice that someone has bid on the T-type he presently has on Ebay.Hope it's not a board member.

i saw that. i'm torn between warning the person and hoping he sells the car and sends me the money. LOL

i have a mountain of evidence on the guy. it just keeps piling up. the more i find out and the more he emails/texts to me, the more i have.

i'm calling the court in his county today or tomorrow to find out how to proceed. not sure if i posted or not, but it seems since i approached him the case has to be heard in his area. no worry. i can submit everything by mail which is perfect as all my evidence is in print.

i'm torn between warning the person and hoping he sells the car and sends me the money. LOL

Hey I have some ocean front property in Phoenix, Az. Ill give ya a deal on :biggrin: Good luck on the chase !!

Remember

If you run into a dead end let me know . Ill drive up and file it for ya . Did the injectors work for ya .. ?

Hey I have some ocean front property in Phoenix, Az. Ill give ya a deal on :biggrin: Good luck on the chase !!

as long as it has no rust, you have a deal.

If you run into a dead end let me know . Ill drive up and file it for ya . Did the injectors work for ya .. ?

thanks. i'll keep you updated. as for the injectors: car isn't back together yet. i'm working on it, but was held up by my GBodyParts.com order. it SHOULD be here today. if so, i hope to have it running by next weekend (i work tues-fri and won't have time).

i saw that. i'm torn between warning the person and hoping he sells the car and sends me the money. LOL

i have a mountain of evidence on the guy. it just keeps piling up. the more i find out and the more he emails/texts to me, the more i have.

i'm calling the court in his county today or tomorrow to find out how to proceed. not sure if i posted or not, but it seems since i approached him the case has to be heard in his area. no worry. i can submit everything by mail which is perfect as all my evidence is in print.

It's too bad fleabay started hiding the bidders names on auctions a few years ago. Oh well, the bidder is probably him anyway...or his "marine buddy"

It's too bad fleabay started hiding the bidders names on auctions a few years ago. Oh well, the bidder is probably him anyway...or his "marine buddy"

that's pretty much what i was thinking. no way anyone is gonna buy that car with all the feedback that's left.

why in hell did that last guy have to wait two months before posting up his feedback??!! had he done it when he bought the car, i would be in a much better position right now. lagging FTL.

When you do settle this

My cars are for sale and I am 3-4 hrs north of you. I would NEVER lie to you. You can even take the car for a drive and let me know. I have three for sale right now. 86 limited all there no run, #439 WE4 My OWN personal car that I love as much as my first puppy, and Kenny , the car we built for Dad to race and it will run a mid to high ten. and 6 point cage is in car and street legal and registered. I have three BRAND NEW NOT REBUILT engines as well. ^ core engines as well if you would like to do your own. I might be able to work you a deal to fix the POS you bought. I do have an idea if you are interested. Give me a call at 916-687-4776 or my cell @ 916-739-0510. I' m around either putzin around here or sleepin. I do ALOT of sleeping so leave message if you get voicemail. Still recovering from open heart surgery. That is the reason for the sale. the surgery was $292,000.00
Ambulance alone was $41,000 ( they had to take me to 3 hospitals)
I cannot believe I lost my business, and toys to my heart, but those are material things. Better alive than dead I guess. I would like to help you and have every part you would ever need, I would be honest with you so you can wipe that out of your mind, hell ask anybody on here. Hell, I used to own Turbobuick.com. No way you be done wrong up here, I am just a little slower than you all remember me to be.

Anybody need any help in business? I can be there and have 30 years of all sorts of knowledge to bring to the table. And you KNOW I know 2004r's. Doctors say they do not want me running and working in the same business.
Although I am still keeping PTS XTREME and Performance Transmissions open just because I can and I am in Ca. and can keep my accounts with my 30 years of buying power. Give me a call, maybe I can help.

Amazing of what 6 hrs to live does to you.
Bruce
WE4
PTS XTREME

My cars are for sale and I am 3-4 hrs north of you. I would NEVER lie to you. You can even take the car for a drive and let me know. I have three for sale right now. 86 limited all there no run, #439 WE4 My OWN personal car that I love as much as my first puppy, and Kenny , the car we built for Dad to race and it will run a mid to high ten. and 6 point cage is in car and street legal and registered. I have three BRAND NEW NOT REBUILT engines as well. ^ core engines as well if you would like to do your own. I might be able to work you a deal to fix the POS you bought. I do have an idea if you are interested. Give me a call at 916-687-4776 or my cell @ 916-739-0510. I' m around either putzin around here or sleepin. I do ALOT of sleeping so leave message if you get voicemail. Still recovering from open heart surgery. That is the reason for the sale. the surgery was $292,000.00
Ambulance alone was $41,000 ( they had to take me to 3 hospitals)
I cannot believe I lost my business, and toys to my heart, but those are material things. Better alive than dead I guess. I would like to help you and have every part you would ever need, I would be honest with you so you can wipe that out of your mind, hell ask anybody on here. Hell, I used to own Turbobuick.com. No way you be done wrong up here, I am just a little slower than you all remember me to be.

Anybody need any help in business? I can be there and have 30 years of all sorts of knowledge to bring to the table. And you KNOW I know 2004r's. Doctors say they do not want me running and working in the same business.
Although I am still keeping PTS XTREME and Performance Transmissions open just because I can and I am in Ca. and can keep my accounts with my 30 years of buying power. Give me a call, maybe I can help.

Amazing of what 6 hrs to live does to you.
Bruce
WE4
PTS XTREME

thanks, bruce! that is an awesome offer. sadly, i'm down to my last $1500. all my money has gone to a new body and doors for the current build, along with some stuff just go get her running such as injectors/chip/plugs/wires/blah blah.

update:
i found out i have to sue the seller in HIS state. sadly, they have the $3000 limit for small claims.
i can file a standard civil suit, but will get no assistance on the process. i'd need to manage on my own or get a lawyer. they are only allowed to advise on small claims. lame.
so.. it looks like instead of suing for $6500, it will only be $3000. better than nothing. on the bright side, i don't have to worry about settling. i will NEVER settle for less than $3,000 as that is only a dent in the costs to get this car together. he does still have the option of settling. the benefit to him is that if we settle, it doesn't go on his credit report. if we go to court, the judgement follows him around for 7yrs. that part is up to him.

i'll keep ya'll updated.

bruce: you have PM. **edit. never mind. you don't get PMs. LOL.

so now your down to $3k.. So your goin to fly out to where he is an then fly home. Thats more time an $$ out of your pocket. I thought you already had a lawyer ?? :confused: I wouldn't settle for only $3k if I went to all the bother of chasing him down. Well that is IF you even see 1 cent from the guy.

so now your down to $3k.. So your goin to fly out to where he is an then fly home. Thats more time an $$ out of your pocket. I thought you already had a lawyer ?? :confused: I wouldn't settle for only $3k if I went to all the bother of chasing him down. Well that is IF you even see 1 cent from the guy.

Getting $3000 is better than nothing, but not letting him get away with it is priceless. Plus he has to pay all fees and interest. I can do the hearing by phone. No need to fly there, though it does sound kinda fun. Never said I had a lawyer. Both states offer free advice and info for small claims. I don't like the idea of settling for less either, but I don't know the process for filing a standard civil suit.

I finally got ahold of the previous buyer. He's sending me a signed statement of his dealings with Josh. Same lies, pictures from other cars, false mileage, etc. I don't see how I can't win this thing.

Also back to the car. That aftermarket reman ecm could be the culprit of the running problem. Also that looks like an old Red Armstrong 93 octane chip.

Also back to the car. That aftermarket reman ecm could be the culprit of the running problem. Also that looks like an old Red Armstrong 93 octane chip.

I was thinking the same. I now have all six injectors the same along with a matching chip. I only have the one 86-87 ecu. Hopefully it works. If not, I suppose a confirmed-working ecu will be in order.