A BAD V6
Yesterday I went to Irwindale speedway.
And the results were.

60 foot: 1.46
1/8: 6.37
MPH: 109.80
This was with pump gas & alky
23.2 psi

I would like to say thanks to Pete his the main guy that build my motor & tranny.
And Luis for helping out and Joe for helping on machining some parts, last one will be Ralph (pizza guy) for helping on tuning the car!!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130301_213144.png
    ForumRunner_20130301_213144.png
    455.9 KB · Views: 99
  • ForumRunner_20130301_213317.png
    ForumRunner_20130301_213317.png
    455.9 KB · Views: 97
Congratulations, Beto, on new record, & best wishes for many more to come.

This motor is all stock except for the built radiator and a well machined alternator,, I used a secret oven to tunes the apple computer on my friends Gran Betos Buick...

Beto make sure you check everything on the list I mail you yesterday and remember disconnect four spark plugs wires when street driving....
Pete and Louis pollito says hi from mex....

Nice run...
Are you going to the Turbobuick.com Nationals in May ??
Bryan

Beto,
Congrats on having a car that runs as good as it looks. Your car has always been one of my favorites. That run should work out to 9.90s in the quarter mile, IF WE HAD A TRACK!:mad: Did anyone get video? Did it lift the tires?

Mike B.

One of my friends took a video from the back when it launch, just waiting for him to send it to me or posted on YouTube.
I was running the 18 inch wheels on the front. And thanks for your compliments on my car, it's going to look better when I installed your rear bumper filler that I bought from you nice product! !

It's only a 109 block with billet internals, solid roller cam TA heads, 71 billet journal turbo, 3 1/2 inch down pipe.

Sounds like you guys must be seasoning that combo with a little habanero sauce! It's obviously very Hot and Spicy!! :D

Congrats on the new numbers. Very Cool. :cool:

Neal

Thanks guys! !
For now we are just going to be playing with the suspension, trying to get better 60'. And upgrading drive shaft ujoint.

ForumRunner_20130304_205219.png

I was out of state but came back for winter but im ready to go back hopefully soon!!!! I'll go visit u this Sunday I'll be at the swapmeet.