Shakedown Pass 1/8 mile

Good job now we need to teach u how....... O never mind it will go in one ear an out the other!!!!!

;););)

Get that beast ready for B/G... .......;);););

Good job now we need to teach u how....... O never mind it will go in one ear an out the other!!!!!

;););)

Get that beast ready for B/G... .......;);););
It usually helps if I just nod my head and say ahhuh, yep, ok, yep and do the exact opposite as what JD suggests.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In all honesty, You have helped me more than anyone throughout my whole experience in the turbo world since 2001. Thanks Bud!

It sounded like you went into overdrive, then down shifted. Or, was that the T/C locking up?
That is the NL converter flashing to 5300rpm and then the rpm rising to 5700rpm at the end. I still need to manually shift it, but it is very hard to do launching that hard. Its time to put a real shifter in the car.

Good job how much boost at Launch and total?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I wonder what the guy in the other lane thought?

I watched that guy run about 3 times. He's rowing a 4 speed and the man can drive. He ain't afraid to grab gears.

That is the NL converter flashing to 5300rpm and then the rpm rising to 5700rpm at the end. I still need to manually shift it, but it is very hard to do launching that hard. Its time to put a real shifter in the car.

I had a feeling the stock shifter was going to be a problem if you had to manually shift. Did you data log the pass? There was definitely something unusual happening with the rpm past the 1/8 mile. That may explain the low trap speed.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app