New M/C Show On Discovery! Anyone Buy This?

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
I don't like the name so I don't say it but you know what I am talking about...

I like a lot of the guys but that fight scene was the biggest load of BS...

Anyone else agree?

Hardcore pawn, Amish mafia, storage container wars (pick a show), south beach - lizard lick - etc all scripted "reality" shows in my opinion. Just to name a few.

Yeah, most of those shows are lame. Biker shows are almost always "look how bad we are, we can destroy you with out leather, tattoos and ,mean opinions." In reality most bikers just play dressup on the weekends.

I am pleasantly surprised with Fast n Loud this season. Its very low drama compared to the last show like it witch would have been that show about Boyd Cottingtons shop. Its not all about timelines and yelling. Kinda like how they don't show absolutely every part and that they keep it moving, dont stretch a project over 5+ episodes. Kinda funny front time to time too. They loose money sometimes, make money even got into a crash with that mustang they built.

I googled a couple of the bikers names if you watched season 1 last year then the leader / founder gypsy of the laughing devils retired/ got kicked out and went and started sin mob. Well at the beginning of season 2 he was just gone without explanation and I was curious and looked him up on the net and they basically said he is being accused of incest with a minor I believe we're the charges. And that story kinda led me to a story of sandman breaking and entering someone's house and stabbing them right before Christmas . The biker website I was on kinda all believed the show was bs

Graveyard Carz is the worst. They don't even work on cars, just pick at each other the entire show. It could be cool, their shop is about classic A-body Chryslers. Worthless waste of time.

I do like the Fast N Loud show. Like said above, it moves along and there is closure and actual work being done.

There was an interview with a former writer/director (I can't recall)- that used to work for storage wars and a few other reality shows. He got tired of the BS and outed the reality shows for being completely fake. (He's apparently been blacklisted- according to him) He claimed that they were popular with the producers because it didn't require a real script or much expense in paying the "actors" (used loosely here)

I like the car shows but most are crap- even fast and loud- I'm not a mechanic or car expert by any means but you would think that people "in the business" would know what they're doing... Some of the purchases and sales (just to keep loosing money?) don't make any sense.

Graveyard cars would be cool since there's no one doing any dedicated Mopar stuff but like John says, there's nothing ever getting done and the "actors" are terrible. I'd have fired all of them already!

Graveyard Carz is the worst. They don't even work on cars, just pick at each other the entire show. It could be cool, their shop is about classic A-body Chryslers. Worthless waste of time.

I do like the Fast N Loud show. Like said above, it moves along and there is closure and actual work being done.

I thought Graveyard Carz was the best one of the bunch. I can relate to them because I work part time at a high-end restoration shop and we are exactly the same with the pranks and ball-busting. Another thing, If you noticed, the cars are not completed in one eposode with a team of a 100 people that you don't see. Some of the "other" shows gives the viewer the impression that quality work is easily done in a weeks time. That really pisses me off. No one thinks about the fact that materials can't possibly dry fast enough for them to do the work in the timeframe there working in. I would be willing to bet that those "overhauled" cars don't last long in the hot sun......
I am partial to Mopars and own a 1970 challenger so maybe why I like Graveyard Carz.
Allan G.

I thought I saw Eric Bischoff listed as one of the producers of Devils Ride. Any old school wrasslin' fan will recognize that name, and realize the show must be real...

What I would REALLY like to know is how you guys find time to watch any of this? I have a heck a of a time finding just a couple hours a week free time. My car is begging for attention (not to mention the wife) not gonna blow it watching the tube.

Too much drama in all these car building shows, less about the car. Even all the shows on the History channel are drama filled junk. I only watch Wheeler Dealers now.

I like Wheeler Dealers. I was just watching Moonraker and the bad guy with the beard looks a lot like (the late) Boyd Coddington.