New Borg Warner Turbo's?

The borg warner plate

Attachments

• chute mount 004 (450 x 600).jpg
    chute mount 004 (450 x 600).jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 2,012
what size wheel did you go with otto? I emailed the guy from intheeights thread from bullseye about the overall dimesions of the 80mm but havent heard from him yet. Your turbo's housings looks more managable than that 91mm in the other pics.

I have been talking to the Borg warner guys quite a bit recently. I will post up the specs and compresson maps as soon as we can get a little time. We are testing a couple versions
Mike

what size wheel did you go with otto? I emailed the guy from intheeights thread from bullseye about the overall dimesions of the 80mm but havent heard from him yet. Your turbo's housings looks more managable than that 91mm in the other pics.
Mine is an 80MM wheel,My housing was no bigger than a typical 42-76.
This thing spools freaking nice also.
Call Hung at Mike Turbo
Thats were mine came from,Had it in 3 days
with a T4 1.10 housing

Wow, sounds sweet. I am doing a blow through 69 GTO and this is right up my alley.

Otto, that looks like one bad mabojamba. :eek:
I could not find any 3.5" Stainless V band adaptors, only this and a 3".
Stainless Weld 4" V-Band Flange: atpturbo.com

A stainless 3 bolt exhaust housing would be killer Mike, come through for us like you always do. :wink:

They can be built in 82mm, 85, 88, 91, but they will require the T6 housing for that, but we can build them to a T4 as well, if you really need a T4 housing. Downpipe's will vary in size depending on the housing choice. All units are CNC'ed and CMM checked.

As for the compressor maps, only some are available, but most are not for public viewing. Also the extended tip wheels are only certain units from certain manufactures. If you want the true BWA wheels then contact Dan at Bulls eye power.