RPS's WORK Turbocharger Sale!

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
I had mentioned in our Black Friday sale thread that we would be offering up some turbo pricing at great deals. Well here they are!

Pricing does not include shipping, and is exclusive to this sale ONLY. Pricing is effective until November 30th at 11:59pm.

These are perfect turbos for the person looking to crank up their stock performance with a little something extra, or for those really looking to make some serious power with our 4-bolt options!

Please note that ALL the options EXCEPT the 4-bolt turbos will require you to send WORK Turbochargers your stock core.

1) TA-5856: Stock appearing compressor housing, billet 58mm compressor wheel, Stage 3 T31 Hi-Flo 56mm turbine wheel, new bearing housing, billet dynamic seal backplate, 360° severe duty thrust bearing. Stock core required! .63 A/R only. ONLY 2 AVAILABLE. PRICE: $695.00

2) TE60 or TE62: T04E compressor housing (3" inlet, 2"outlet), 60-1 CAST compressor wheel, Stage 3 T31 Hi Flow 56mm turbine wheel (TE60) or P Trim 65mm turbine wheel (TE62), new bearing housing, billet dynamic seal backplate, 360° billet severe duty thrust bearing. Stock core required. .63 A/R only. ONLY 4 available total...so any combination of TE60 or TE62 up to 4pcs NOT 4 of each. PRICE : TE60 = $715, TE62= $735

3) TE6262: T04E compressor housing (3" inlet, 2"outlet), 61.5mm billet compressor wheel, 62mm turbine wheel, new bearing housing, billet dynamic seal backplate, 360° billet severe duty thrust bearing. Stock core required.. .63 A/R only as I will be machining core turbine housings. ONLY 1 AVAILABLE. Compare this turbo to Precision's $1074.99 PT6262 CEA Turbo. PRICE: $$945

4) WORK/BNR 6362: This is a turbo we have been working on for a while. My good friend Bryan (and previous employee) from BNR Supercars has cast his own compressor housing and compressor wheel with my input. The cast compressor wheel has blade geometry that is very hard to replicate with cheaper flank milled billet compressor wheels, what this means is his cast wheel is very efficient and makes excellent power without the cost associated with a more expensive point milled billet compressor wheel. We have already seen cars well into the mid 550 whp range with this turbo. 4" inlet MWE compressor housing with 2.5" outlet. 62.77mm inducer X 80.33mm exducer cast compressor wheel, 62mm turbine wheel, new bearing housing, billet dynamic seal backplate, 360° billet severe duty thrust bearing. Stock core required. .63 A/R only as I will be machining core turbine housings. PLENTY available. PRICE : $899

5) BorgWarner based 66/68 (850+HP). This has a true "garrett style" exhaust housing that has a common T4 inlet flange and 3" v-band downpipe connection. Comes with a ported shroud with 4" inlet and 2.5" outlet. Has an option for a 4-bolt 3 5/8" v-band downpipe output connection as well, at no additional charge. This turbo is also available in a 3-bolt configuration for an additional cost. PRICE: $1,299.00 NO core required. Currently this turbo has a 3-5 day lead time.

6) 6766 Garrett based unit, this one is a little faster spooling and still 800+ HP capable all day long. Comes with a ported shroud with 4" inlet and 2.5" outlet. Has an option for a 4-bolt 3 5/8" v-band downpipe output connection as well, at no additional charge. This turbo is also available in a 3-bolt configuration for an additional cost. PRICE: $1,270 NO core required. Currently this turbo has a 2.5-3 week lead time.

As we continue to receive additional promotional pricing, we will make a new post and update this thread.

If you have any questions please ask here, PM me, call or text my cell: 707 362 6030 or email me at 1987GN@gmail.com

Some photos of the wheels WORK uses and the turbos:

61.5 AND 58 MFS BILLET COMPRESSOR WHEELS:

TE60 AND TE62 "60-1" COMPRESSOR WHEELS:

WORK / BNR 6362:

WORK / BNR 6362 :

WORK / BNR 63MM WHEEL:

Last edited:
Thank you Tyler for opening up your doors and kicking off with a Black Friday sale. Wanted to give a shoutout to a true Turbo Buick enthusiast and great customer service. I will post pics when everything is up and running.

Thank you Tyler for opening up your doors and kicking off with a Black Friday sale. Wanted to give a shoutout to a true Turbo Buick enthusiast and great customer service. I will post pics when everything is up and running.

Thank you for the kind words Chris! I cannot wait to see your new Gee M Racing headers and the WORK turbo on your car! I forgot to tell you that part of the fine-print in our sales, is getting to ride in the car when the products are done being installed :D

Thank you for the kind words Chris! I cannot wait to see your new Gee M Racing headers and the WORK turbo on your car! I forgot to tell you that part of the fine-print in our sales, is getting to ride in the car when the products are done being installed :D
No prob, E85 gas station is only a mile away from my house. Let's do this!