Mitsubishi Evo IX

Completely stock suspension except for brake pads and tires.
;)

Excellent ride vs a standard GSR EVO 8 or 9.

Patrick
what are the differences between a standard GSR and MR? does the MR come with better suspension upgrades? the motors and trannys are the same tho right?

talk is cheap sir-meltalot.... u do a lot of talking and little proving. theroies dont get it done, proven track times do. maybe we can race soon if I buy something but at the rate urs breaks it will be a short window of time.:rolleyes: and no u cant tune ur own XFI. Otto tunes ur XFI after you blow it up and need guidance. lets be real here.

I called you out dick beater. Track times dont prove ****. Let's race. I'll be waiting. Now let's get realistic *******. The same tune that was in there when I last hurt it was who's? The same tune that was in there on the dyno the night before when a coil on plug vs. stock ignition test was performed. The tune had nothing to do with why it got hurt. You're to stupid to understand anything with an engine or what it takes to make power. I've proved more on these forums with actual data from actual tests than you will ever prove anywhere in your entire life other than being a huge internet wannabe. Being totally realistic here. You don't know anything about what it takes to have anything make any power. Your posts in this thread prove it. Your a wannabe through and through. Have you ever even raced anyone? Anywhere? Keep to your crown vics and chargers:rolleyes:

I called you out dick beater. Track times dont prove ****. Let's race. I'll be waiting. Now let's get realistic *******. The same tune that was in there when I last hurt it was who's? The same tune that was in there on the dyno the night before when a coil on plug vs. stock ignition test was performed. The tune had nothing to do with why it got hurt. You're to stupid to understand anything with an engine or what it takes to make power. I've proved more on these forums with actual data from actual tests than you will ever prove anywhere in your entire life other than being a huge internet wannabe. Being totally realistic here. You don't know anything about what it takes to have anything make any power. Your posts in this thread prove it. Your a wannabe through and through. Have you ever even raced anyone? Anywhere? Keep to your crown vics and chargers:rolleyes:
ahhhhhh what's a matter u can dish it out but u cant take it? then maybe u shouldnt dish it out then....:tongue: thats pretty typical of you on the forums. the truth is usually more painful then theroies.:rolleyes:

being totally realistic here making (1) high 10 second pass last year while melting ur motor after one pass and having to be towed home two hrs away cause you dont understand how to tune with an XFI doesnt prove anything other then FAIL! lol

I'll tell you what..... Ill stop wasting money on cars when you stop wasting money on strippers. Deal? :D

and you havent proved anything here on the forums. you have been racing for how many years now and how many 9 second passes have you made? NONE

I dont claim to have made any but you claim to have the power to make them but the reality is you never have. so who's the wannabe here? lol

and the tune had EVERTHING to do with ur motor blowing up. like I said, let the pro's do the tuning and stick with transmissions that come in and out of ur car monthly to fix. lol

I look foward to racing you. In fact, we will get it on video so you have no more excuses to make up..... Deal?

Oh this is nothing, you should hear me and my friends go at it. It seems to be real. I can say that friends know how to get under each others skin better than their worst enemy.:p

Oh this is nothing, you should hear me and my friends go at it. It seems to be real. I can say that friends know how to get under each others skin better than their worst enemy.:p
Your right on track with that Jason!!:biggrin:

A friend who is a service adviser for Mitsu tells me the EVO is a good street car, but the next fast EVO I see at the track will be the first. Maybe here in Phoenix they just race at the ricer events and I do not see them but during some club days they were never as fast as the SRT's or the STI.

I can't imagine going from the TR to an EVO... To each their on...

I thought all your CT guys were buds:confused::eek:

I've seen some nasty EVO's down here (10 sec all the way down to high 8's) as there are several shops that specialize in them. I personally think they are pretty cool little cars with an awesome powerplant (4G63) that is very efficient. They are not cheap to mod once you get past a certain level (from what I am told low 11's is that level), but I think most of us can agree that is pretty much the case with most factory turbo cars. Having said all that 2 things kill the car for me: one being I'm a big guy and two being the looks of the car. I'm sorry I will keep my TR, but your mileage may vary!:cool:;)

I thought all your CT guys were buds:confused::eek:
oh we are, btw the punishment is much worse in person.....:biggrin: he's easy to get a rise out of. he's still one the smartest people I know but ill still kick his ass.:cool:

oh we are, btw the punishment is much worse in person.....:biggrin: he's easy to get a rise out of. he's still one the smartest people I know but ill still kick his ass.:cool:

Okay, I was getting worried;) Be sure to take a vid when you kick "his" ass LOL!;) I gots to see that:biggrin:

This thread has me wondering how the new Regal GS will perform against these Evo's. They're both 4 door sedans powered by turbo 2.0 4 cylinders, only the new TR's have direct injection instead of multiport fuel injection. What do you guys think ? I'm not sure about how the new TR responds to mods.

This thread has me wondering how the new Regal GS will perform against these Evo's. They're both 4 door sedans powered by turbo 2.0 4 cylinders, only the new TR's have direct injection instead of multiport fuel injection. What do you guys think ? I'm not sure about how the new TR responds to mods.

awd vs. Front wheel drive, a more "evolved" turbocharger, and lightweight, the evo would whoop the regals A$$.

my 2$

Okay, I was getting worried;) Be sure to take a vid when you kick "his" ass LOL!;) I gots to see that:biggrin:

A lot of people would like to see me get my ass kicked :D

Only if you Taze him first:eek:
oh he's getten tased alright. and were gonna get it on video. the question is can he withstand the pain of two 5 second blasts. he seems to think so but I question it. time will tell

oh he's getten tased alright. and were gonna get it on video. the question is can he withstand the pain of two 5 second blasts. he seems to think so but I question it. time will tell

I think you know I'm no cream puff. I can't imagine anything but extreme pain from the taze but I'll take it.

It would do about as well as a new Yugo would vs a new TR back in 1986.