Los Angeles Invasion 2010 May 29-31

Chicken, Now I'm hearing reports of bigger turbo, C-16 & running up the boost. I hope you remember that I never intended for that engine to take that kind of stress. You originally only wanted reliable transportation & now look what's going on, You're fixing to drive over your crankshaft, I also hope that I'm well enough ahead of you when the pieces start flying.

Chicken, Now I'm hearing reports of bigger turbo, C-16 & running up the boost. I hope you remember that I never intended for that engine to take that kind of stress. You originally only wanted reliable transportation & now look what's going on, You're fixing to drive over your crankshaft, I also hope that I'm well enough ahead of you when the pieces start flying.

lou do i smell FEAR?:confused: i see the gallo(chicken) is not holding back:biggrin:

Is 30 lbs of boost too much????:D
Better get back to the dyno, Papa Lou....:biggrin:

lou do i smell FEAR?:confused: i see the gallo(chicken) is not holding back:biggrin:
I'm just trying to keep the chicken from going over center. He keeps listing to that double agent turn coat spoolfool. His ride will wind up in the hospital & him back to foster farms where he originated.

The plot thickens...

Yes.
Many are now reevauating the odds of "The Clucky in Fontucky". Soon after getting a ride in Lou's Cheby, Lou's right hand man (Harold) called me, to back out of the one hundred dollar bet he had against the Chicken.:eek::D

So, I guess that either the ride in the plastic Barbi car wasn't that impressive:p, or Kevin doesn't have enough dough to pay off Ralph AND myself, and did the only responsible thing?

One week untill we find out...:cool:

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

AL "little lou" and myself got a lunch bet going on and iam taking the chicken...i hope AL dont back out of it :biggrin:

Yes.
Many are now reevauating the odds of "The Clucky in Fontucky". Soon after getting a ride in Lou's Cheby, Lou's right hand man (Harold) called me, to back out of the one hundred dollar bet he had against the Chicken.:eek::D

So, I guess that either the ride in the plastic Barbi car wasn't that impressive:p, or Kevin doesn't have enough dough to pay off Ralph AND myself, and did the only responsible thing?

One week untill we find out...:cool:

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard
According to Harold you guys are the ones backing down. I'm going there to race & all you want to do is compare E.T. slips. If that's the case count me out also. I'm not dragging my ass down there to play games & waste a Sunday. I can do that at Irwindale. So are we racing or not ?

According to Harold you guys are the ones backing down. I'm going there to race & all you want to do is compare E.T. slips. If that's the case count me out also. I'm not dragging my ass down there to play games & waste a Sunday. I can do that at Irwindale. So are we racing or not ?

Don't worry,

We'll make it an old fashioned drag race.

We can even get a girl out in front to drop the scarf, if that's what's needed.;)

Mike B.

Of course we're going head-to-head Papa Lou.
Wouldn't have it any other way.:D

With all this stuff I got going on to get the car ready, you better believe we're gonna line up.

Of course we're going head-to-head Papa Lou.
Wouldn't have it any other way.:D

With all this stuff I got going on to get the car ready, you better believe we're gonna line up.
Even though I'm trying to keep fit, watch my weight to keep attractive for the ladies who just adore me in my red corvette, But nothing turns me on more than the aroma of roasted chicken, But I can't decide if I like wings more or maybe I will start out with a leg. I have this fantasy & keep visualizing mean chicken on a rotisserie being basted with some barbecues sauce in the pits at fontana. Then the left overs will be donated to the southwest section to be devoured by those instigating maggots & vultures whom have no respect for us seniors, Yes they know who they are. Some day they will get there also & experience the burden of insubordination & disrespect that I presently endure. Scum every one of them.

Too bad....all you're gonna see is my tail feathers disappearing into the distance ahead.:tongue:

bwoooooohhhahahahhahahhahaaaa...:D
BWOOOOOhahahhahahhahahhaahaaaaaaa...:biggrin:

1 more day to sign up, there will be a few slots open at the door.

Looking forward to the Z06 vs the GN

Chicken I see the gates open at 7.00 am, what time are you getting there, The rules are we make one shake down pass & then go for it. Since I have all this vast H.P. on tap & only a stock clutch I intend on just doing you & leaving,Then savoring the kill & inevitable victory. I wonder what the cost would be to have a chicken stuffed & mounted above my fire place mantel.

Chicken I see the gates open at 7.00 am, what time are you getting there, The rules are we make one shake down pass & then go for it. Since I have all this vast H.P. on tap & only a stock clutch I intend on just doing you & leaving,Then savoring the kill & inevitable victory. I wonder what the cost would be to have a chicken stuffed & mounted above my fire place mantel.

That's funny, Lou, cause chickenlittle just posted a thread over on www.webesheep.com regarding professional stuffing services for, well, you guessed it, a male adult sheep.

I plan on being there by 8AM.
Gotta make arrangements with my furry little pit crew.:D

Jeepers Papa Lou....sure hope your clutch stays together when you dump all that new found dyno tuned horsepower onto it....

One missed gear or over-slipped transition and ...bye bye Super Chicken

By the way....stayed even with a Gixxer 600 tonight in little street battle....atsa low 11 second bike....tee hee...:p
Dude riding it was no slouch and was pretty impressed with my mean Czarnota Machine.

I plan on being there by 8AM.
Gotta make arrangements with my furry little pit crew.:D

Jeepers Papa Lou....sure hope your clutch stays together when you dump all that new found dyno tuned horsepower onto it....

One missed gear or over-slipped transition and ...bye bye Super Chicken

By the way....stayed even with a Gixxer 600 tonight in little street battle....atsa low 11 second bike....tee hee...:p
Dude riding it was no slouch and was pretty impressed with my mean Czarnota Machine.
Wishful thinking, My clutch is fine & I have yet to miss a gear & its back to the dyno Thursday for some more adjustments. I'm leaving nothing on the table.

Wishful thinking, My clutch is fine & I have yet to miss a gear & its back to the dyno Thursday for some more adjustments. I'm leaving nothing on the table.

I also probably don't need to remind you...but I will anyway....just for fun....
Papa Lou.....much more pressure lining up against a solid 11 second Turbo Buick built by...you....then there is in lining up against some Thursday night Irwindale warrior in his high 18 second fart knockin' rice cooker.
:D

Keep your corner man, Harold, away from my pit. I don't want him tugging on my intercooler pipes and stuff just to see if it'll come apart...:rolleyes:

Hey...that guy who was in your shop with the ACR Viper when I called a few days back....does his plate say URFOOD? If it is...tell him I want a rematch from a dig (I gave him his requested roll race when he barely beat me...stayed right on his rear fender until he missed a gear) and see if he'll come out Sunday too....he aint gonna be very happy....and I think he knows it.
I might even borrow SPOOLFOOL's plates so he can see....URLUNCH.:biggrin: