Los Angeles Invasion 2010 May 29-31

I've been hiding in the shadows. I'm looking forward to hearing the outcome of you guys race, unless, it is going to be the outcome already mentioned by Tim.
Gary, What out come were you referring to, the one him passing gas or me passing him at top end ?

Remember Tim, what you did on Thursday its only an 1/8 mile run, many things can happen after the 1/8 at which point the race has just begun ask anybody and they will tell you the same, your car better be in top shape to run that extra 1/8Th or papa Lou is going to run you down so fast that he will make your car spin out from the velocity of his going by :tongue:, I don't think you ever raced a full 1/4 mile in your life, when I see you hit that high eleven on the 30Th then I will shake your hand. :)

Naaaaaa.

Full quarter mile pass is not a problem, unless you try to do it with only a scanmaster for tuning. Then you'll blow the head gaskets out for sure. Aint that right, Kevin?;)

As it sits now, the Chicken sled is more than high elevens "capable".

And, if we hear that Lou is doing more stuff to his plastic Cheby, we "may" decide to step it up a bit more. :cool:

Don't forget to bring your hundred dollar bills. Ralph and I will be counting on you for our lunch money.:D

Mike B.

Chicken that was I nice thing to say...

What was nice?
You need to be specific...
Did you like the part where I called you a legend and my idol, or the part where I said I might get nervous and float a fart.

It's important to be clear...or you might influence my young, impressionable mind in a direction you didn't intend.

What would you rather hear from your adoring fan...
"You are my idol."
...or...
"You make me fart."
:confused:

CTS-V's not ready yet, and maybe never will be. But then again we will have to see. My pockets are not nearly as deep as yours, Tim, but you might be forgetting how serious us old "bedridden & walker challenged" folks such as Lou and myself take this game, so I might have a few tricks up my sleeve yet.
If I were you, I wouldn't let my head size outgrow my hat size just yet. Yer still a freaking chicken, so you're still on the menu for chicken frizzle.

CTS-V's not ready yet, and maybe never will be. But then again we will have to see. My pockets are not nearly as deep as yours, Tim, but you might be forgetting how serious us old "bedridden & walker challenged" folks such as Lou and myself take this game, so I might have a few tricks up my sleeve yet.
If I were you, I wouldn't let my head size outgrow my hat size just yet. Yer still a freaking chicken, so you're still on the menu for chicken frizzle.

Gary,
The depth of my pockets is a matter of perception. There are holes in the bottom of them....so while they are deep...they are absolutley empty.
:biggrin:

I know....old guys are outright nasty in competative environments. I'm worried about someone throwing teeth at my tires as I buzz down the stretch.
:eek:

You're safe from me, Tim, I've only got 2 left. Or would that be 1 right & 1 left. You need to be more concerned with what tricks uncle Lou has up his sleeve, and whereever else he hides them, rather than him throwing his teeth at your tires. Lou's probably got a "spike strip" hidden up his sleeve.

Chicken, I took a ride in Lou's Z06 today and I can say is, watch out..:eek:, Jesus that thing is fast specially when it begins to pull in 3rd gear, you cant even pull your head away from the headrest from the G forces.. I smell roasted chicken and my pockets a big fatter already. :biggrin:

Chicken, I took a ride in Lou's Z06 today and I can say is, watch out..:eek:, Jesus that thing is fast specially when it begins to pull in 3rd gear, you cant even pull your head away from the headrest from the G forces.. I smell roasted chicken and my pockets a big fatter already. :biggrin:
Harold, In all fairness since the chicken has now blossomed into a professional drag racer. Given all these latest developments & bravado we should race using a pro light.Since I'm old & my reactions are slower This will give him one more advantage.

I would expect nothing else from a car buit by Papa Lou.:biggrin:
Every car I've ridden in that he's worked his magic on....pulls like a friggin freight train.

Harold, In all fairness since the chicken has now blossomed into a professional drag racer. Given all these latest developments & bravado we should race using a pro light.Since I'm old & my reactions are slower This will give him one more advantage.

Light?
Who needs a light?
I'm confident you can tree me with ease.

I'll barely be looking at the light...once we're staged I'll be watching my boost gauge and then letting it go hells bells as soon as I see a bunch of amber...especially if I see green (too late).

As posted earlier in this string, we're going for best ET anyway since this whole discussion has been about the car (GN vs Z06)...not so much about the driver (fresh poultry vs. seasoned ol' goat).:biggrin:

Since I'm also racing a couple guys from work (a 67 Camaro and a '02 Z06) my employer is sending out another employee as a videographer to capture the event on video so they can publish an on-line story about what some of the employees do in their off time.

I feel so important!!!!:tongue:

I would expect nothing else from a car buit by Papa Lou.:biggrin:
Every car I've ridden in that he's worked his magic on....pulls like a friggin freight train.

Light?
Who needs a light?
I'm confident you can tree me with ease.

I'll barely be looking at the light...once we're staged I'll be watching my boost gauge and then letting it go hells bells as soon as I see a bunch of amber...especially if I see green (too late).

As posted earlier in this string, we're going for best ET anyway since this whole discussion has been about the car (GN vs Z06)...not so much about the driver (fresh poultry vs. seasoned ol' goat).:biggrin:

No Chicken !this is a heads up race! you called me out & we are racing just like you do on the street claiming to kill all them Z06's Regards baaaaaaaaah !

No Chicken !this is a heads up race! you called me out & we are racing just like you do on the street claiming to kill all them Z06's Regards baaaaaaaaah !

Bwoooohahahahahahahaaaaaaa:biggrin:
BWOOOOhahahhahahahhaaaaaaaaaaa:biggrin:

(that's my evil chicken laugh)

Bwoooohahahahahahahaaaaaaa:biggrin:
BWOOOOhahahhahahahhaaaaaaaaaaa:biggrin:

(that's my evil chicken laugh)

Impressive!
Judging strictly by the 'evil chicken laugh', I have to say, I think the chicken has the edge here.

Not to mention the extra burst of methane gas at the launch. That's got to be a big advantage.