Let's see those Limiteds!!!

There are a few nice pics! Thanks.

Just nice to see something different. Those pics reminded me that I'll need a larger memory card for my digital camera since this will be my first year at the GS Natioanls.:biggrin:

Well this is my Limited at least part of it . orignal paint leather car .should be finished for the Nats this year ? may be selling it when finished :confused:

leather car.jpg
[/IMG]

limited leather car.jpg
[/IMG]

LMAO...oh man...I love the back of that yellow limited. That Plate frame is priceless. Beautiful car.

boostjunkie-- Holy cow, why is that apart? Do you have a big honkin' drivetrain enroute, or ??? ;) Also, are my eyes playing tricks, or is that a sage green car?

Wow...

I started this thread over a year ago and now more than 11,000 views.

Sad part is I sold my Limited last year to a board member but it sure is fun to see the others out there.

Ain't nothing like a Limited...

Here are pics of my Limited before it got the sleeper treatment... :)

I bought it from the original owner...the car was a special order in Feb '87 along with another Limited his friend bought...from what the original owner told me, he and his wife wanted a light blue Turbo Regal equipped for long distance comfort (hence the Limited) with no rear defrost (they didn't like the wires in the window), and posi. No dealer in So Cal had one so he ordered it through a friend of a friend for a $500 fee on top of the full MSRP. It took almost 5 months for the car to arrive! The first day he brought it home he took off all the exterior emblems except the "T"s and wrapped them in plastic. These shots were taken the same day I reinstalled the "Regal" & "Limited" badges on the rear quarterpanels. Also, the tires you see are replacement GY Eagle GTIIs in the correct size he'd ordered from a firm in AZ which are now safely in storage.

Attachments

• leftside.jpg
    leftside.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 715
  • PSfront.jpg
    PSfront.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 723
love those limiteds

man what a car cant wait to race it this year its been a long road with this car now its ready to rock bowling green nats are just around the corner

White '87 Limited Turbo-T

Posting these pics for Mark (turbobuick1035) that I took of his car at our local car show Towershops~

Attachments

• wpb%20whitet.JPG
    wpb%20whitet.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 697
  • wpb%20whitet2.JPG
    wpb%20whitet2.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 693
  • wpb%20whitet3.JPG
    wpb%20whitet3.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 693
  • wpb%20whitet4.JPG
    wpb%20whitet4.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 685
  • wpb%20whitetlast.JPG
    wpb%20whitetlast.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 681
man what a car cant wait to race it this year its been a long road with this car now its ready to rock bowling green nats are just around the corner
turbot990, what is that color , my wife wants me to use it in a metallic on my car when its done being built, thanks Jim

Well this is my Limited at least part of it . orignal paint leather car .should be finished for the Nats this year ? may be selling it when finished :confused:

leather car.jpg
[/IMG]

limited leather car.jpg
[/IMG]

I talked with Brian on the phone the other day and he told me that you were doing this limited, man, i really dig the padded roof with the opera lights.

Is it a hardtop, when i looked at the pics, i couldnt really tell or not...

Take it to BG, everyone will drool over it!
Hope to see ya there

BW :)

boostjunkie-- Holy cow, why is that apart? Do you have a big honkin' drivetrain enroute, or ??? ;) Also, are my eyes playing tricks, or is that a sage green car?

Drip Pan the car is Gray just looks funny under the shop lights, going to keep it real close to stock. just like my cars as nice on the bottom as the top !

I talked with Brian on the phone the other day and he told me that you were doing this limited, man, i really dig the padded roof with the opera lights.

Hope to see ya there

BW the car is a hardtop car for now , just bought a parts car with a fact moonroof not sure if i will have time to get it installed before the nats ? this is one of the cleanest cars i have bought in a long time . its a orig owner car with window sticker bill of sale, int is real mint, not bad for $700 .btw Bringing lots of beer with us to the nats :D

DSCF0463.jpg
[/IMG]

Limited.jpg
[/IMG]

I might have to bring a 40' trailer for 2 cars:biggrin:

Thats a very nice limited, i would leave it as a hardtop and no astroroof, but then again, having all the options would be nice.

Im taking 8 coolers:biggrin: Ribs ribs and more ribs, beer beer and more beer :biggrin:

This year is gonna be great!
BW

I might have to bring a 40' trailer for 2 cars:biggrin:

Thats a very nice limited, i would leave it as a hardtop and no astroroof, but then again, having all the options would be nice.

Im taking 8 coolers:biggrin: Ribs ribs and more ribs, beer beer and more beer :biggrin:

This year is gonna be great!
BW

Well i may bring 3 cars to the Nats ? Brian is going to Drive the Limited down for me and i am going to flat bed a low mile GN down to sell .if my sisters GN is finished she will be driving down and she is all about Drag Racing. was thinking on getting the Limited ready for the all stock class that Richard Clark is having but i have not seen any rules posted yet ? throw a few extra bucks in your cooler with the beer. you may get a killer deal on a nice old lady car with Leather :cool:

We arrive in BG monday, let me know when you arrive, brian has my cell number and can get ahold of me. (if the signal is good)

He told me about all the work you guys have been doing, sounds like alot of fun:biggrin:

Keeping the limited closer to stock, the better deal i get??? LOL :biggrin:

BW

We arrive in BG monday, let me know when you arrive, brian has my cell number and can get ahold of me. (if the signal is good)

He told me about all the work you guys have been doing, sounds like alot of fun:biggrin:

Keeping the limited closer to stock, the better deal i get??? LOL :biggrin:

BW

Haa lots of fun for me this weekend ,i built the trans on this GN and its back at the shop in less than a week ! i guess it takes time to learn how to drive a Turbo car. Going back to work on this mess . Talk to Ya later . Shawn

DSCF1218.jpg
[/IMG]

Hope to see ya there

whats up B!!! we are going thursday to sat. cant wait its going to be great!!! yes let me know if we can throw some cash for some of those kc ribs!!! sound delicious.

whats up B!!! we are going thursday to sat. cant wait its going to be great!!! yes let me know if we can throw some cash for some of those kc ribs!!! sound delicious.

I think friday is going to be rib day, i will have to wait and see exactly what day we are going to do them. 4 1/2 months away :biggrin:

BW