Let's see those Limiteds!!!

Thanks for asking to see more. I enjoy looking at everyones Limiteds as well.

Attachments

• buick 5-16-06 1.jpg
    buick 5-16-06 1.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 952
  • buick 5-16-06 2.jpg
    buick 5-16-06 2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 892
  • buick 5-16-06 3.jpg
    buick 5-16-06 3.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 896
  • buick 5-16-06 5.jpg
    buick 5-16-06 5.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 890
  • buick 06-16-06 6.jpg
    buick 06-16-06 6.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 932
81-83 Regals

I like all G-Body Regals, but I really love the 1983 Limited. 1983, you know, the year that didn't have a turbo as an option on any Regal. I have an 83 Limited, my second one; and I love the big grille on those year Regals... I seem to be alone on that. I hate the tailights and replacing them with 84-87 tailights happens to have been my first mod to my two 83 Regals, but the grille is my favorite. I'm more interested in restification of a luxury auto than the sporty elements of the regals, so the 231 v6 is fine with me. But that grille, the cornering lights, the opera lights, the seperate map lights and door lights... Regals for life... I'll always have some sort of G-Body Regal registered to me in New York City...

PS - There really needs to be a dedicated Regal Limited forum. I can't find any information on my cars.

Black one is for sale

Here are a couple more 87 Limiteds in Utah. I ordered the Gray one from the dealer. It's been a garaged, fair weather driver so the factory paint is still very nice. The black one is for sale.

Attachments

• 3-9-07 001.jpg
    3-9-07 001.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 742
  • 12 033.jpg
    12 033.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 777
Here are a couple more 87 Limiteds in Utah. I ordered the Gray one from the dealer. It's been a garaged, fair weather driver so the factory paint is still very nice. The black one is for sale.

wow i've never seen the stock T wheels chromed, they look good!

there's one here in St. Louis.... i'll see if i can find any pix.... definitely NOT one of my favorite colors...:eek: - BUT it is definitely a GREAT SLEEPER!!!;)

I'll try this again. Are there any limiteds in a the cream or light yellow color?

I know i sent 10 pictures to trognman on this site years ago of this car, for some reason i cannot find them on my computer.

Let me know if this does it for you
BW

PhoebeFRdriv2.jpg

PhoebeDrivSide.jpg

PhoebeRear.jpg

Man I look at this thread all the time. It just gets better and better. I wonder how many more are out there. I really enjoy looking at and reading about everyone's cars. Hope to see more soon

Jason

The yellow one rocks.

I posted in the suggestion board that it might be cool and useful to have a section, maybe a sticky- whereby people could post a pic of their respective cars, ideally the other colors besides black. (ie: colors like rosewood, sage, firemist, etc... Even better accompanied with the paint code so that we could use the section as a referece guide.

The yellow one rocks.

I posted in the suggestion board that it might be cool and useful to have a section, maybe a sticky- whereby people could post a pic of their respective cars, ideally the other colors besides black. (ie: colors like rosewood, sage, firemist, etc... Even better accompanied with the paint code so that we could use the section as a referece guide.

Thats a pretty good idea, lets make em all limiteds :biggrin:

It would be a good idea to list the color paint code and then the picture of the car, i like it!

BW

I love the photos of "Phoebe", the light yellow one above! (Phoebe is listed in the names of each photo so I assume that's the car's name! ;) )

Attached is a picture of mine. Sorry it is a repeat....

Attachments

• sleeperfront%20copy.jpg
    sleeperfront%20copy.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,552
Yeah that yellow one is sweet. It's just a nice break from black. Don't get me wrong I love my black GN but it's cool to see something different. I need a yellow one to add to my stable. :D