Keep your mouth shut.

is anybody else not really into popcorn?
just give me some chocolate covered bacon instead

Attachments

• wtf-photos-videos-try-something-new.jpg
    wtf-photos-videos-try-something-new.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 770
I'm putting my Vegas money on it being Turbo Lou. The poor guy was probably sexually harassed while being forced to wear the sheep outfit. Most likely, the one with the beer coaster on the back. I sent Lou a PM. Asking him to clear this matter up, or take responsibility for his actions. We'll get to the bottom of this...

Mike B.

No, No I don't. What happened in that thread?
I looked at all threads I posted in and that's the only one missing from the first post I made on here. So I guess I am saying stuff dissapears without a trace on here.

So far this thread is short on content, was I the only one expecting a little more pizazz?:confused:

Alan

I looked at all threads I posted in and that's the only one missing from the first post I made on here. So I guess I am saying stuff dissapears without a trace on here.

Please direct me to the approximate time of the post...

You could only find one, but it sounded like you were saying it was a regular occurrence...

BTW, nothing is gone without a trace unless Jay or I did it... We keep stuff like this just for these kind of allegations so I would like to get to the bottom of this...

Hmmmm, I seem to remember something about the OP in regards to Len Freeman not being around to repair his transmission, or something of the sort…. I could be wrong. Could this issue possibly be in regards to a Transmission shop, or a vendor that is close to him (Len Freeman)? Whatever the case, there are two sides to every story. I hope in the end, this issue is just a misunderstanding….

Mike B. - That is some funny, yet funky, stinky finger story you have there....:D

Len isn't a vendor here... There are several threads regaurding Len here so why would his particular threads be removed???

We don't remove threads for vendors, I surely am not going to do it for a non vendor.

Maybe you should tell your story and some one else will chime in and tell their story that EVERYONE seems to be waiting on. HA.

I think the OP is trying to play with us:tongue:It is winter ya know:biggrin:

Kevin

is anybody else not really into popcorn?
just give me some chocolate covered bacon instead

You need to post it on facebook for one of my favorite ladies.:biggrin:

I got a soda and some animal crackers, but I sent the sheep to Ty.:eek: :biggrin:

Did someone give him a shut up stupid ! Wasn't me cause I'm trying to learn how to behave more professional but I have to say it's been a real struggle.

I'll be right back. I have to go take a dump.

ok thats 2 !!! Threads moving along now !! Cal/Holly how is it in sunny Florida?? :confused::mad::biggrin:

Not sunny enough. I just got back from the track early because we were rained out :( Please say hi to Russ and Melissa!