Keep your mouth shut.

All I know is someone needs to be banned on this thread to make it interesting. Is it my turn?

D

I have a big story ready to tell you guys. I cant do that because I was threatened by a vendor here... My last two threads have already been deleted... Lets play a game....

I think the QUESTION should have been,How do you keep an idiot in suspence???? LOL

Posts 818.....Shane... This is a BAD omen!! You don't think that Chit talker and tic turd are in cahoots, do you??:eek::D

If the OP's goal was attention, then he won.

1941 views so far and climbing.

Dancing Monkey.gif

Dance monkey, Dance

If the OP's goal was attention, then he won.

1941 views so far and climbing.

View attachment 149792

Dance monkey, Dance

STFU you retarded douchebag...

We have seen this 1000 times. Someone thinks they can come make a vague threat to "tell it" and the vendor will crumble and give in... Maybe the vendor did and that is why he hasn't posted... If he wanted attention there are so many different ways to do it...

Quit being a dumb d*ick in life... You might be surprised how far it gets you....

According to the Obama administration anyone selling something for profit is guilty of capitalism & deserves to be heavily taxed.So therefore all the vendors here are guilty of abuse. It's obvious the curator of this post whose rights were violated needs to be compensated for pain, suffering & needs to be made whole again through a class action. Are there no ACLU attorneys that will accept this case. Where is the justice!

Occupy TB.com???

Firewood in a GN? Been there, done that. Hauled it 4 hours away on a TFW camping trip to surprise Polzin on his B-day.

There was more wood in the back seat, could have hauled a LOT more if it weren't for all the damn spare parts/tools and a GN carpet that I probably should have burned when I had the chance. AND THEN I had to cram 2 liters of honey jack daniels in there too. REALLY wish I had a station wagon....

TY don't you just love what I've done to this thing? :eek:

Attachments

• woodie.jpg
    woodie.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 381
For the record, A GN rides pretty good down the highway when the rolling weight is approaching 5K. Makes me want to leave all that crap in it.

Firewood in a GN? Been there, done that. Hauled it 4 hours away on a TFW camping trip to surprise Polzin on his B-day.

There was more wood in the back seat, could have hauled a LOT more if it weren't for all the damn spare parts/tools and a GN carpet that I probably should have burned when I had the chance. AND THEN I had to cram 2 liters of honey jack daniels in there too. REALLY wish I had a station wagon....

TY don't you just love what I've done to this thing? :eek:

You midwest folk...

;) Hope all is well Bob!

You midwest folk...

;) Hope all is well Bob!

Yeah I'm still breathing. Whole fam damily is doing good, etc. As they say out here in the sticks "I got too many irons in the fire".

We should just sidetrack/trainwreck this thread like in the old GWTRA days. :)

Attachments

• 6383100-ilike.jpg
    6383100-ilike.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 373
Yeah I'm still breathing. Whole fam damily is doing good, etc. As they say out here in the sticks "I got too many irons in the fire".

We should just sidetrack/trainwreck this thread like in the old GWTRA days. :)

I bet you one of us can find the pic of my thumb holding an injector too, as if it were viewed through a microscope. ;)

This thread is going nowhere fast, so we might as well. Hell, Bison is telling us of his bowel movements, so it can't get much worse. :)

The only thing you can haul in the trunk of a Regal in California is Illegals. :eek:

Neal

I thought most of the Regals in Cali had batteries and hydro pumps for jumpy front and back..3 wheel motion with the dirty car club plaque in the back window ...LOL

I think those Mazda owners are $hit disturbers:tongue:Ok now I have to shut up:eek:
Kevin