Keep your mouth shut.

Russ Merritt = YEAH DUDE:D

He was up here yesterday to deliver some wood in Melissa's truck. Then I made him WORK in the garage :biggrin: Hey it's getting cold up here!

Attachments

• Picture 219.jpg
    Picture 219.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 577
Looks like that GN is being used as a truck.

And for the record, I wasn't the vendor in question.:smile:

Looks like that GN is being used as a truck.

And for the record, I wasn't the vendor in question.:smile:

Ok we are gaining ground here. Another vendor denies any wrong doing :cool: Melissa's car is more dependable than the old plow truck at this point :p

He was up here yesterday to deliver some wood in Melissa's truck. Then I made him WORK in the garage :biggrin: Hey it's getting cold up here!
using a GN to haul wood. We here in CA. are guilty of many things but turning our cars into farm implements isn't one of them. You sir should be flogged !

According to the Obama administration anyone selling something for profit is guilty of capitalism & deserves to be heavily taxed.So therefore all the vendors here are guilty of abuse. It's obvious the curator of this post whose rights were violated needs to be compensated for pain, suffering & needs to be made whole again through a class action. Are there no ACLU attorneys that will accept this case. Where is the justice!