Keep your mouth shut.

STFU you retarded douchebag...

We have seen this 1000 times. Someone thinks they can come make a vague threat to "tell it" and the vendor will crumble and give in... Maybe the vendor did and that is why he hasn't posted... If he wanted attention there are so many different ways to do it...

Quit being a dumb d*ick in life... You might be surprised how far it gets you....

Tell us how you really feel, haha :D

Firewood in a GN? Been there, done that. Hauled it 4 hours away on a TFW camping trip to surprise Polzin on his B-day.

There was more wood in the back seat, could have hauled a LOT more if it weren't for all the damn spare parts/tools and a GN carpet that I probably should have burned when I had the chance. AND THEN I had to cram 2 liters of honey jack daniels in there too. REALLY wish I had a station wagon....

TY don't you just love what I've done to this thing? :eek:

and to think all we ever put in there wear dead hookers :eek:

Girlfriend keeps asking me why I keep duct tape, a shovel, and a bag of lye in the trunk.

One of these days she just might find out..........:eek:

bacon is also delicious if you eat it like a big bowl of ice cream :smile:

bacon2.jpg

Was there a Beyotch slap involved?

I've had popcorn and chips at the ready, just getting the feeling this is only a media flush for a new movie, did the Fast & Frustrated group run out of imports to kill?

The guy's I race online with use the term "Bollocks" a lot, this is probably a good description of it's useage.

Kevin.

STFU you retarded douchebag...

We have seen this 1000 times. Someone thinks they can come make a vague threat to "tell it" and the vendor will crumble and give in... Maybe the vendor did and that is why he hasn't posted... If he wanted attention there are so many different ways to do it...

Quit being a dumb d*ick in life... You might be surprised how far it gets you....

It has been a long time since I started this thread and now its time to clear it up. It went something like SGRIM's quote above. I made a "vague" threat to "tell it" and the vendor will crumble and give in... Well, they did and we are both happy with the outcome. I never thought it would become such a big deal in the first place. I apologize for all the bull crap drama caused by my post last year. I have been a member on this forum for a very long time and would like to keep a good reputation and standing with the members / friends I have gained over the years. Some things just have to be done... I hope you guys can understand. Anyone that knows me on this forum from years ago know I don't mean any harm.

Turbo RX-6: You owe me 10 minutes of my life back. I read the first post and figured after Shanes response you would post a follow up. So I read all the replys looking for one. All. Of. Them.

That was a dirty, dirty trick and I demand repayment. If you fail to repay me that 10 minutes I WILL have to tell everyone what happened, even if you try and tell me to keep my mouth shut! :)