JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

I am not a writer but i will try to put it into words. There are 2 empty bottles of jack in the same trash can and my wife is out picking up a third. It is monday night.

Crown and Coke for the wife and myself tonight. We're both unemployed for the next couple of months! Although I worked today kinda, so that's not entirely true.

So tonight. Wife and I got the kids to sleep early......got a lil liquored up.....got in the hot tub for awhile.....got out....and proceeded to fold the shit outta the laundry pile....

We talked about doing the nasty, but we did that last night and decided we are too old to be doing that 2 nights in a row.

It's the beginning of the end

BTW evan williams is pretty damn decent cheap liquor. ANd to think I almost bought another half of mccormick..

So tonight. Wife and I got the kids to sleep early......got a lil liquored up.....got in the hot tub for awhile.....got out....and proceeded to fold the shit outta the laundry pile....

We talked about doing the nasty, but we did that last night and decided we are too old to be doing that 2 nights in a row.

Only took 6 months to get to that point.

EDIT: Nevermind :D

WTF! It's unamerican to not post anything here since Wednesday. You pussies just watching Major League w/ your thang out or what? (I was recently inspired to rewatch Major League, hence the reference).

Later!

Is that too much to ask for? I think not. The usetaboost appreciates things that are free. Its the little things....

aaaahhhahahahahahahahahahahaha autocorrect can lick my nuts here! lolololololololololololololol :wtf: