JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

At first I feared the liquor store was closed because there were no cars out front. Then I remembered, it's 9:30 on a Wednesday night

Yesterday I enjoyed turtle milk. A guy off the web told me how to milk a turtle. I'll tell you what it was amazing. Thanks to my new buddy charley. He has been milking turtles for a few years now. The list of recipes he has is mind blowing. Reminds me of bubbagump shrimp. One of these days I am going to milk polzin :turtle:

Out of nowhere my daughter said "boys like girls that drive grand nationals". Wife corrected her and said "no, boys apparently like boys that drive grand nationals"

I don't know it this is the time, or place... But let me take a selfy...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 103
So uh, I'm going to look at a moostain tomorrow. COnvertible, auto, gay, so it should fit right in. (that's what I said, because it's "not big")

Crickets...

I made it to Nashville! Turbo Farm South to begin wrenching today as I need to replace my kirban checkvalve in my pcv with the us plastics one. I don't think mine is sucking enough right now!

Smoke out the breathers? Thats what i feel like right now riding home from work with two guys that like to chain smoke. :singing:

With the starter not working, I get to really get going on it! Too bad I have no f'ing tools here! Welcome to Nashville my bitch of a Buick. At least it got me here and not stranded along the road somewhere.