JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

That would be a disgrace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's one thing to a TR a Monte, but heads are gonna roll if some calls the Monte a T Type!:dead:

According to my son: "if god was on fire, he wouldn't die"

According to my daughter: "If I could, i'd make the babysitter's face just a liiiiiiiittle bit nicer, so she wouldn't have to wear so much makeup (to cover all the zits)"

Deep thoughts tonight in the koch household

...and start fights with kids and grandmas....

BTW, when 16 dudes try to F with the TFDub, 3 TFDub's put those mutha F'in pussy's in their pussy ass place! Don't F with the TFDub cause guess what, you'd lose.

Damn, that was an awesome night. Never in my life would I have thought I'd literally call out an entire mob of punks and tell them I'd take them all on by myself! I was confident though. I would have single handedly rocked their little world. Had some nice back up. Nuts, I thought you were gonna punch the granny when she got in your face! That would have been epic! GRANNY PUNCH!!!! Almost as cool as the ButtHole Punch! Not quite but almost!

UsetaBoost: "Hey guys, I know my friends almost killed all of you, but can I get my cooler back?......please guys? Uhhhh, oh wait, it's in the hotel room!"