Austinibew145 is the best! i love him!! I want to make out with him!!

Hell you should know...you were there. I got pics of that night on the other computer. Austin decided to he-man the mailbox out of the ground and then he tried to convince the cab driver that turbo buicks were the greatest things ever built. And we had to slam the rest of the honey jack at the door of the titty bar.

Turbonuts: dude there's topless chicks everywhere and you are staring at the floor! Would ya look at that? Just look at it!

Me: dude I am fucking drunk as hell right now I don't care about stray titties

Bouncer: you guys gotta stop throwing ice and playing with the girls you brought with you instead of our crack whores

Audi p: if you wanna kick someone out, you can kick me out.....

Hell you should know...you were there. I got pics of that night on the other computer. Austin decided to he-man the mailbox out of the ground and then he tried to convince the cab driver that turbo buicks were the greatest things ever built. And we had to slam the rest of the honey jack at the door of the titty bar.

Turbonuts: dude there's topless chicks everywhere and you are staring at the floor! Would ya look at that? Just look at it!

Bouncer: you guys gotta stop throwing ice and playing with the girls you brought with you instead of our crack whores

I'm literally coughing and rolling on the floor...

Word for word....

Yeah they didn't like us having too much fun at our table. THat tranny with tits was upset I didn't wanna give her my last dollar. I felt a couple cigs purchased from a stranger outside was a better purchase lol

Good times. Good times.

Who was the guy that brought his gn over when we were alreay half drunk? He didn't specifically say anything bad about us but then again he's never showed up at another gathering. Actions speak louder than words lol

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Good times. Good times.

Who was the guy that brought his gn over when we were alreay half drunk? He didn't specifically say anything bad about us but then again he's never showed up at another gathering. Actions speak louder than words lol

Ha! I was going to try to make it to a TFW event but I'm worried I'll be the guy who gets scared off! JK, I don't drink as much as you guys, but I'll do my best to hang all night! Especially in an entertaining environment that you gents are discussing.

Maybe he didn't get a good impression when he showed up at your house and austin was the "look at this" guy and I was drinkin honey jack out the bottle and you threatened to drop a deuce in his cowboy hat and we all left early because the GIRLS absolutely DEMANDED that we go to the titty bar.

Hell if he thought that was bad he shoulda stuck around for when we all got kicked outta the titty bar (and your wife was takin pics in there, WTF?) and then the girls (and audi p) all got naked and ran through the sprinkler in your backyard. Maybe we coulda talked his girlfriend into playing along?

I can definitively say it wasn't anything you guys did that night. Hell, I think you guys are straight up hilarious. I just don't "party" with people I don't know. Next time all bets could be off...

That guy was Jim....and he IS on the board...(Slowburn65) but I haven't heard much from him since that night...connection?? Probably....

Ha! I was going to try to make it to a TFW event but I'm worried I'll be the guy who gets scared off! JK, I don't drink as much as you guys, but I'll do my best to hang all night! Especially in an entertaining environment that you gents are discussing.
You don't have to get shitfaced drunk to hang with the TFW....although, it would help you "understand" our logic...

I think Im going to try and talk Polz into letting me watch and Iowa game at his place again, I'll bring him more apple pie. . . he liked that last bottle, last I heard. We should make it a TFW event. . . let Audi P get some more funky butt lovin

You don't have to get shitfaced drunk to hang with the TFW....although, it would help you "understand" our logic...

Yeah it's not a situation of "have to drink to be allowed here" it's more a situation of "have to drink to allow myself to be here". Getting drunk here is for your own good.

I always told the wife she can sleep soundly when i'm up there, because she damn sure doesnt have to worry about any girls sticking around...

Though I do seem to be gaining popularity with the other tfw wives....must be the extra nipples?

I can definitively say it wasn't anything you guys did that night. Hell, I think you guys are straight up hilarious. I just don't "party" with people I don't know. Next time all bets could be off...

FYI that was the first time I ever went to a TFW get together excluding the nights on power tour when we took in austin the orphan. I got stupid, stupid drunk and slept in the basement and had my way with his dog. Sorry about the peanut butter mess btw....

FYI that was the first time I ever went to a TFW get together excluding the nights on power tour when we took in austin the orphan. I got stupid, stupid drunk and slept in the basement and had my way with his dog. Sorry about the peanut butter mess btw....

That may have been your first time, but you at least met and knew everyone before. . . you guys are an interesting group of individuals. . .

I also have to keep my partying with you juveniles to a minimum as Im becoming a teacher in the next few years as well as want to have a political career someday.

I will agree that these threads have destroyed any chance of running for office. I have posts on this board that are over 10 years old, in another 10 years my teenage kids are going to be able to read all this crap and wonder wtf is wrong with me.

And if you think the threads are bad, imagine the conversations! One of them is past page 50!

Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I also have to keep my partying with you juveniles to a minimum as Im becoming a teacher in the next few years as well as want to have a political career someday.
image.jpg
you got my vote....