Austinibew145 is the best! i love him!! I want to make out with him!!

jdpolzin

I just want everyone to know that I feel the same way about him.....as he does about me.....he has a kick ass tooshy!! His car is the sweetest pile of broken parts in the whole wide world!!!

Umm... Ok you, and about one hundred other other people. Sorry bud but my butt has shipped out. Girls are so easy,and a guys butt is a sexy butt. Bring the hand cuffs, maybe we will talk about getting it on.

Jeremy...ever since your wild night in Columbus...I've really worried about you!!! Hahaha...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Oh god!!! Never leave your phone alone with the infamous Audi P around!! Lol!!!!

Round two Bitches!!! Ding ding!!!:)

So whats the chances that this thread will get over 101,000 views? I dont know how much "funny" I have left in me?

I don't know if I can handle another one of these threads...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Maybe with all the flooding that's been going on in the quad cities, you two should consider not bathing in the Mississippi River...too many nitrates or something....I think it's shorting out your heterosexual circuit boards in your brains....?

The flooding has definayely effected my dome!! Glad its over. But unfortunately it wasn't enough to turn my wiener into the wrong alley. At least I might get famous this time around instead of Austin. Maybe its not so bad being a homo? Guess ill never know.;)

Ugh another thread to subscribe to. Sooner or later they will be on to what we are doing here lol. Screw it, 100k views, here we come!

The flooding has definayely effected my dome!! Glad its over. But unfortunately it wasn't enough to turn my wiener into the wrong alley. At least I might get famous this time around instead of Austin. Maybe its not so bad being a homo? Guess ill never know.;)
Dont sell yourself short...I bet you'd make a great homo!!!:p