Austinibew145 is the best! i love him!! I want to make out with him!!

Turbo farm west will give you herpes. You guys might want to get yourselves checked. No one told me this when I started hangin around here.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Can you contract the herpes when you get butthole punched by somebody who just butthole punched someone??

fagbug2.jpg

Herpes is the least of concerns around this place! Watch out for the FagBug!:oops:

You like my hairy butthole?? Damn dude...it's worse than I thought....Audi P has really got into your head...among other orifices....

Maybe with all the flooding that's been going on in the quad cities, you two should consider not bathing in the Mississippi River...too many nitrates or something....I think it's shorting out your heterosexual circuit boards in your brains....?

If Audi has been in that river it's probably full of ANAL nitrates:eek:

We have those? I thought being into TRs was like being into MOPAR's. Have you ever met a normal MOPAR guy?

Man I can tell you firsthand that truer words have never been spoken.

Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Maybe he didn't get a good impression when he showed up at your house and austin was the "look at this" guy and I was drinkin honey jack out the bottle and you threatened to drop a deuce in his cowboy hat and we all left early because the GIRLS absolutely DEMANDED that we go to the titty bar.

Hell if he thought that was bad he shoulda stuck around for when we all got kicked outta the titty bar (and your wife was takin pics in there, WTF?) and then the girls (and audi p) all got naked and ran through the sprinkler in your backyard. Maybe we coulda talked his girlfriend into playing along?

Maybe he didn't get a good impression when he showed up at your house and austin was the "look at this" guy and I was drinkin honey jack out the bottle and you threatened to drop a deuce in his cowboy hat and we all left early because the GIRLS absolutely DEMANDED that we go to the titty bar.

Hell if he thought that was bad he shoulda stuck around for when we all got kicked outta the titty bar (and your wife was takin pics in there, WTF?) and then the girls (and audi p) all got naked and ran through the sprinkler in your backyard. Maybe we coulda talked his girlfriend into playing along?

Damn.....All of that is true....