JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

If he wants to lend you a hand, make sure it's a right hand. cause having two left hands is about like a dancer having two left feet.

too soon?

drink.jpg

You guys do text a lot. I'll bet we would have crashed the server if we directed all of our bs this way. Having said that. We do have fun, and in small circles, we are less likely to hurt people's feelings. I know there are a few funny videos that we could have shared with the community... But... Well... Drunk guys are dicks!! Hell who knows people might respond positively to it. I think we have more fun making each other look bad. Now no one leaves there computer logged in or there phone laying around. My last late night thought if you're still reading. I am going to fix up T.F.E.W.W.E. and unload it. Time to put polzins words of wisdom to use. Stop existing and use my mad skills to get "ahead". Shit I'll be driving a corvette in no time. Lol don't let that happen. Anyway... Lets get the shit cleared out and start project existence! Life is good bitches

Lick'em. I was doin it when you post that. Have a nice day. Oh, did I mention I don't have to work today?:ROFLMAO:.

Wish I could say that. Im about halfway on the garage. When that is done I'm gonna finish tearing down the 455 and push the white car inside and work on making it run and be road worthy.

My phone shows it. Man, this new site is fucking my vibe up. Too much weird shit. Wish it was never changed. I fear change.

We're going to be drunk, naked, on the Nintendo, hot tub and probably each other in no particular order, possibly simultaneously