JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

I've never met Jeremy before but we just exchanged a bunch of PM's only a few minutes ago...then I read the beginning of this thread...I feel so dirty now :D

So you have had his body parts in your mouth? Kinda gross dude, i was just teasing. Didnt know you two hae already been intimate????

Lol, he read some of it, then posted in it... Must not have read to much lol. Now he is forever on a special "list"

On a side note, either the coffee hasn't kicked in or my thumb is fat... Or it could just be that was the first time I reread what I was posting. Crazy how typing the wrong word in the right sentience can change everything. Good thing for you I don't normally take the time.

Do you guys think it's safe to rent a storage place together with a guy that has Mudstain as a nickname? I'm worried about being there at the same time he is...

Last edited:
Do you guys think it's safe to rent a storage place together with a guy that has Mudstain as a nickname? I'm worried about being there at the same time he is...
Just make sure there is enough room between your buick and his mudstain....you don't want any of that mudstain slojo to rub off on the GN.....

I'm gonna ball rub your Buick every chance I get....you'll put it in storage all nice and clean. You'll pull it out of storage and there will be non-stop sweaty ball smears all over it. "Hmmm, how'd that happen?!?!" "Not sure. Don't ask me!"
:confused::punch:

I will post up to the minute pics of it here though...
image.jpg
image.jpg