JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Had a blast as usual guys! I just woke up from my "nap" only to realize I had been napping for the past 6 hours! Damn, now it's 10 pm and I'm ready to rock and roll! Prolly just go back to bed and think about how much fun I had!
:)

ya know, if i'd had any idea she was going to throw the kids IN the cars for pics, id'a done things, like, ya know, throw the a pillar trim on it....or the other pull strap screw covers.... oh well
Koch259.jpg

ok I will stop the thread hijack after these two. I can sense the butthole punch looming
Fingers in the butt buttholebuttholebuttholeresetbutton
Koch316.jpg
Koch303.jpg

keith2.jpg

I met this gay guy named Mudstain Mark. He took me down to meet a cool guy last night. Thanks for the beers! Mark had too many though. He tried groping me on the way home. :nailbiting:

First off.....that's as good as tech.....so tread lightly and take it somewhere else....you've been warned. :shifty:
Second, that looks like a re-vin basketcase.

BTW, that link is not technical...until you clicked on it....which you both did!! So, massive Butthole punches are coming your way for making this thread techy.

In some countries, they shake wieners instead of hands. In TFW land, they shake wieners at you.